Create a free profile to get unlimited access to exclusive show news, updates, and more!
Hey, Texas: Niall Horan's Performing at Austin City Limits — How to Get Tickets
He's adding another batch of shows under his belt this year!
Niall Horan fans, rejoice!
The newbie Voice Coach is having a very eventful year, and it just got busier — because he's performing sets at the Austin City Limits music festival in Austin, Texas this fall.
The event will take place over two weekends: October 6, 7, 8, and October 13, 14, and 15. Tickets went on sale Tuesday, May 9 and can be purchased here. Other Acts performing include Alanis Morissette, The Foo Fighters, The 1975, Shania Twain, Hozier, and more.
This festival will be another major performance under Horan's belt in 2023, as he's soon embarking on a tour to promote his upcoming album, The Show (out June 9). While the tour locations are mostly in Europe, he's kicking things off with a first show in Boston. See all the official dates and locations, below.
- May 26, Boston Calling Festival 2023, Boston, USA
- June 16, Pinkpop 2023, Landgraaf, Netherlands
- June 18, Isle of Wight Festival 2023, Newport, England
- July 6, StavernFestivalen 2023, Larvik, Norway
- July 7, TRNSMT Festival 2023, Glasgow, Scotland
- July 20, Colours of Ostrava 2023, Ostrava, Czech Republic
- July 22, Lollapalooza Paris 2023, Paris, France
- August 9, Meo Sudoeste 2023, Odemira, Portugal
- August 12, Sziget Festival 2023, Budapest, Hungary
- August 19, Summer Sonic Tokyo 2023, Chiba, Japan
- August 20, Summer Sonic Osaka 2023, Osaka, Japan
- September 1, Electric Picnic 2023, Laois, Ireland
“I would say for the new stuff, there is some experimentation going on. Yes, just stuff I've gathered over the years, you know, like ideas that I've had, things that I've learned influenced me, I'm starting to hear them all already come through my music. So consciously, naturally, whatever you want to call it, it's just kind of happening,” he said. “It feels really good. Feels the most mature. Again, I haven't released music since I was 25 or 26, and to be closing in on 30, I think you just gather more information as you go. So I'm starting to hear all of that stuff [in] my music. And what I'm saying is a bit more grown up I guess. And I wanted the sound of that to match what I'm saying. So I think it's my favorite stuff. And the best stuff that I've made."