Frequently Asked Questions
How often can I see the show?
- Due to the limited number of shows per season and high demand for tickets, individuals cannot exceed more than one show taping within a six-month period. This applies both if you are the reservation holder or the guest of a reservation holder.
- This policy applies to guests who receive tickets to the show through standby line, "Tickets at 12," and "#FallonTicketFriday" as well.
- You may attend both a monologue rehearsal and a show taping within a six-month period, but you will not be able to attend both on the same day.
- Individuals may only attend monologue rehearsal once every three months.
Can I transfer my tickets to a friend?
- Tickets are non-transferable. The reservation holder must attend the taping and your entire party must be present to check-in. Checking-in without the entire party forfeits the remaining tickets.
What is your audience age requirement?
- No one under the age of 16 will be admitted into the show or rehearsal, regardless of if a parent of guardian is present. Each audience member must present a valid photo I.D. containing date of birth.
Can I leave shopping bags or luggage someplace during the taping?
- There is no place to store bags on site, so please plan on leaving any large belongings elsewhere.
- No backpacks, luggage, or large shopping bags will be permitted inside the studio or the Peacock Lounge.
What should I wear?
- The dress code is smart casual. Remember, you could be on camera.
- We also reserve the right to deny entry to anyone dressed inappropriately.
- Costumes are not allowed.
How long is the show?
- The taping will last approximately one hour and thirty minutes.
- Attendees can expect the entire experience, from check-in to the end of the show, to last approximately three hours.
- Most tapings of "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" end by 6:30pm for a 5 p.m. show, with the taping concluding around 9:30 p.m. for an 8 p.m. show. Check-in and taping schedules are always subject to change.
Who do I contact for group ticketing?
- Due to limited studio space, group ticketing is not available and groups larger than four people will not be admitted. Ticket reservations obtained under separate names cannot be combined to accommodate a group larger than four people.
- Please note: Reservations believed to be obtained via conjunction booking may not be admitted to the show and the validity of those reservations will be decided at the discretion of show personnel.
I need to cancel my tickets/I never received a confirmation
- Please call The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Ticketing Office at (212) 664-3056, Monday – Friday 9AM – 5PM ET.
I need special accommodations. Is your studio accessible?
- Our studio is accessible. If you require special assistance, please make a note in the comment section when reserving your tickets so that we may accommodate you best.
- If you have already booked your tickets, please call The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Ticketing Office at (212) 664-3056 Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. ET.
Do you overbook tickets?
- All television shows must overbook to ensure all seats in the studio are full. The best way to make sure you’ll be able to attend the show is arriving as close to the start of check-in as possible.
Do you offer studio tours?
- NBC Studio Tours are available through: http://www.thetouratnbcstudios.com/. Please note: Because of the working nature of these production facilities, we cannot guarantee that any specific studios (including The Tonight Show Studio) will be seen while on your tour.
Where can I find answers to questions about 1iota, managing my account or how waitlist works?
- Check out our comprehensive guide at: https://tonightshowhelp.1iota.com/support/home.