Frequently Asked Questions
Can I transfer my tickets to a friend?
- Tickets are non-transferable. The reservation holder must attend the taping and your entire party must be present to check-in. Checking-in without the entire party forfeits the remaining tickets.
What is the age requirement?
- You must be at least sixteen (16) years of age to attend a taping of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (regardless of whether a parent or guardian is present) and present a valid photo ID; date of birth must be visible at the time of check-in to attend a taping. There will be no exceptions to this policy.
Can I leave shopping bags or luggage someplace during the taping?
- There is no place to store bags on site, so please plan on leaving any large belongings elsewhere.
- No backpacks, luggage, or large shopping bags will be permitted inside the studio or the Peacock Lounge.
What should I wear?
- The dress code is smart casual. Remember, you could be on camera.
- We also reserve the right to deny entry to anyone dressed inappropriately.
- Costumes are not allowed.
How long is the show?
- The taping will last approximately one hour and thirty minutes.
- Attendees can expect the entire experience, from check-in (including compliance with COVID-19 safety protocols) to the end of the show, to last approximately four hours. Please plan accordingly.
- Most tapings of "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" end by 6:30 p.m. for a 5 p.m. show. Check-in and taping schedules are always subject to change.
I need to cancel my tickets/I never received a confirmation
- If you need to cancel your tickets, please refer to the e-ticket you received and follow the cancellation instructions provided. For additional assistance, please email email@example.com
I need special accommodations. Is your studio accessible?
- "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" makes reasonable modifications of their policies, practices and procedures and provides reasonable accommodations. Guests are encouraged to request accommodations in advance to ensure that we have enough time to provide the necessary accommodations. Please refer to your ticket confirmation for contact information..
Do you overbook tickets?
- Please be aware that ticket confirmation distribution may be in excess of studio capacity to ensure a full studio. It is very rare that we cannot accommodate all of our reservation holders, but if you are turned away, you will receive an email with instructions on how to attend a future taping.
Do you offer studio tours?
- Please see The Tour at NBC Studios for all information regarding studio tours