Frequently Asked Questions
Can I transfer my tickets to a friend?
- Tickets are non-transferable. The reservation holder must attend the taping and your entire party must be present to check-in. Checking-in without the entire party forfeits the remaining tickets.
What is the age requirement?
- You must be at least sixteen (16) years of age to attend a taping of The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon (regardless of whether a parent or guardian is present) and present a valid photo ID; date of birth must be visible at the time of check-in to attend a taping. There will be no exceptions to this policy.
Can I leave shopping bags or luggage someplace during the taping?
- There is no place to store bags on site, so please plan on leaving any large belongings elsewhere.
- No backpacks, luggage, or large shopping bags will be permitted inside the studio or the Peacock Lounge.
What should I wear?
- The dress code is smart casual. Remember, you could be on camera.
- We also reserve the right to deny entry to anyone dressed inappropriately.
- Costumes are not allowed.
How long is the show?
- The taping will last approximately one hour and thirty minutes.
- Attendees can expect the entire experience, from check-in (including compliance with COVID-19 safety protocols) to the end of the show, to last approximately four hours. Please plan accordingly.
- Most tapings of "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" end by 6:30 p.m. for a 5 p.m. show. Check-in and taping schedules are always subject to change.
How do I get standby cards to sold out shows?
- Standby cards are now available in the Shop at NBC Studios, located at 30 Rockefeller Plaza (via the 6th Avenue entrance between 49th & 50th st.). Standby cards will be distributed from 10am – 3pm EST the morning of a show.
Please note that effective Monday, September 19th, 2022,The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon's Face Coverings/Masks and Vaccination Policy has changed.
Face Coverings/Masks and Vaccination are optional while inside the Peacock Lounge and Studio.
- Space is limited! Anyone receiving a card must be 16 years or older (regardless of whether a parent or guardian is present). Standby cards are limited to one per person and are issued on a first-come, first-served basis. Standby cards do not guarantee admission.
- Due to limited studio space, group ticketing is not available and groups larger than four people will not be admitted. Ticket reservations obtained under separate names cannot be combined to accommodate a group larger than four people.
- Please note: Reservations believed to be obtained via conjunction booking may not be admitted to the show and the validity of those reservations will be decided at the discretion of show personnel.
- If you need to cancel your tickets, please refer to the e-ticket you received and follow the cancellation instructions provided. For additional assistance, please email email@example.com
- "The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon" makes reasonable modifications of their policies, practices and procedures and provides reasonable accommodations. Guests are encouraged to request accommodations in advance to ensure that we have enough time to provide the necessary accommodations. Please refer to your ticket confirmation for contact information..
- Please be aware that ticket confirmation distribution may be in excess of studio capacity to ensure a full studio. The best way to make sure you’ll be able to attend the show is arriving as close to the start of check in as possible.
- Please see The Tour at NBC Studios for all information regarding studio tours
Who do I contact for group ticketing?
I need to cancel my tickets/I never received a confirmation
I need special accommodations. Is your studio accessible?
Do you overbook tickets?
Do you offer studio tours?