Apply to Intern at The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Fall 2018
ResponsibilitiesThe Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Internship departments include general production, script, music, research, social media, human interest and costumes. Regardless of department, all interns will have the opportunity to stand in during rehearsals, assist with audience load in, and perform miscellaneous production runs and tasks on an as-needed basis. Interns will gain knowledge and understanding of what goes into producing a daily late night comedy show.
Interns should have experience in entertainment production. An ideal candidate is eager and excited to do any task they are given. We are looking for people who have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, act independently, take initiative, and help the show from the ground up.
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS JUNE 15, 2018.
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress
- Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship (CPT-seeking candidates not accepted)
- Must have flexible schedule with at least two (2) to three (3) days of availability
- Be able to work at 30 Rockefeller Plaza in New York City
DUE TO THE VOLUME OF CANDIDATES FOR THIS INTERNSHIP, NOT EVERYONE WILL RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP RESPONSE ON THE STATUS OF THEIR CANDIDACY.
- Previous work experience in an office environment
- Previous internship experience (two to three previous production internships preferable)