Leap back to 1985 prices on Thursday, 9/15!
Inspired by the new series Quantum Leap, premiering on Monday 9/19 at 10 pm ET/PT on NBC and next day on Peacock, NBC is offering consumers the opportunity to pay prices based on the year of the premiere episode.
On Thursday, 9/15, lucky fans have two chances to leap back and pay less:
- Visit our Los Angeles gas station activation to receive gas at 1985 prices – and journey back through time along the way.
- Purchase a 1985-priced movie ticket using a promo offer with our partners at Fandango.
Gas Station Experience
Turn back the pump to $.91/gallon! Visit the check-in lot starting at 9 am PT to get a registered pass for gas at this incredible price up to 10 gallons per customer, while supplies last.
Participants will enter the check-in lot via a Quantum Accelerator and transport back to 1985 with an immersive drive-through experience while waiting for their turn to get gas, including everything from tunes and trivia to break dancers, snacks, and swag.
Check-in Lot Location: 1749 N. Vine St, Los Angeles, CA 90028
Movie Ticket Offer
NBC’s Quantum Leap Day promotion has reached capacity on its limited number of Fandango Promo Codes. The promotion has ended, and the NBC team thanks all who participated.
See terms and conditions below.
Terms and Conditions
Gas Station Experience
- Participants must enter the Quantum Leap Gas Station Experience (the “Experience”) through the designated check-in lot located at 1749 N. Vine St, Los Angeles, CA 90028 during the hours of operation for the Experience to receive a registered pass (“Pass”) redeemable for up to 10 gallons of gasoline at a price of $0.91 per gallon.
- Pass available while supplies last. Valid only on September 15, 2022. Attending Experience and/or use or acceptance of Pass constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions. Pass is a promotional coupon and not a gift card. Pass is redeemable in a single transaction only for up to (ten) 10 gallons of gasoline at a price of $0.91 per gallon. Pass may not be sold, applied to previous purchases or the purchase of gift cards and cannot be redeemed for cash except as required by law. Pass cannot be replaced if lost, stolen, damaged or used without authorization. Pass cannot be resold and is not valid and will not be honored if obtained from unauthorized sellers. Pass not valid with any other offer. One-time use only. Void outside of the Experience. Limit 1 Pass per driver. Pass is issued by and represents an obligation solely of NBCUniversal Media, LLC or its assigns.
- Check-in is first-come, first-served. No vehicles may enter or line up before 9:00 AM PT. All vehicles must check-in at lot location first to qualify for offer. Rain or shine.
- Limit 1 vehicle per participant.
- All 3 gas types (87 octane, 89 octane and 91 octane) and diesel will be accepted.
- No RVs, large buses, vehicles greater than 20 feet in length, motortrucks or truck tractors. No walk-ups, or gas cans.
- Vehicle drivers must have current valid driver’s license, vehicle registration, and automobile insurance to participate.
- Admission is subject to capacity and availability and not guaranteed.
- All Experience participants must abide by all health, security, and safety requirements and all instructions provided by NBCUniversal Media, LLC representatives and/or Experience staff, including, but not limited to wearing a face covering or mask, maintaining proper hygiene, maintaining social distancing, and abiding by traffic safety, vehicle safety, and parking instructions.
- Vehicle drivers must be eighteen (18) years of age or older. Any passenger who is a minor must be accompanied by a parent or legal guardian who is eighteen (18) years of age or older as of the Experience date.
- Experience dates/times are subject to change, delay and cancellation without notice including for capacity, weather, and force majeure. Experience details are subject to change.
- Smoking is prohibited at Experience.
- Experience may be filmed and photographed by NBCUniversal Media, LLC and its affiliates (collectively, “NBCU”). By attending the Experience, all participants irrevocably grant to NBCUniversal Media, LLC (“NBCU”), and their affiliates, advertisers, and licensees the right to record and photograph the participant and to use the participant’s name, likeness, voice, and information or comments about the participant, including, without limitation, any photographs, recordings, and/or audio taken of the participant during the Experience (collectively, the “Footage”), and to use the Footage in and in connection with the development, production, distribution, and/or exploitation of Experience or other NBCU productions and in marketing, advertising, publicity and promotional materials for Experience and/or other NBCU productions intended for initial exhibition on a television network, programming service, or other platform of NBCU. Participant further grants to NBCU, and their affiliates, advertisers, and licensees the right to use the Footage throughout the universe at any time, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known and hereafter devised in any manner including, without limitation, online, on-air, in social media, out-of-home, print and/or in other production(s), including, but not limited to, for advertising, sponsorship or commercial purposes. Participant acknowledges that use of the Footage may be brought to you by, sponsored, tagged or otherwise associated with NBCU’s advertisers and sponsors and feature the brands, products and/or services of those other companies. NBCU shall have and own all rights (including, without limitation, copyrights) in and to the Footage. The rights granted herein shall also include the right to edit, delete, dub, and exploit the Footage as NBCU sees fit in NBCU’s sole discretion.
- Recording or photography of Experience (including, without limitation, with smartphones, camcorders, audio recorders or wearable technology) is prohibited while operating any vehicle and/or when indicated by NBCU representatives. Unlawful use of NBCU’s copyright-protected content amounts to copyright infringement in violation of U.S. federal law and may be reported to law enforcement.
- NBCU reserves the right to refuse admission and/or remove guest(s) from Experience for, without limitation, violation of these Terms and Conditions, harassing, dangerous or offensive conduct, use of vulgar or abusive language, failure to comply with the directions or instructions of NBCU representatives, failure to submit to required health screenings, biometric scans, or searches, or for any other reason whatsoever, as determined in NBCU’s sole discretion.
- By attending Experience all participants acknowledge and understand that any public location where people are present provides an elevated, inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19, and NBCU cannot guarantee that any person will not be exposed. By attending, participants expressly assume the risk that during participation in the Experience participants may be exposed to COVID-19 (as defined by the World Health Organization and any of the strains, variants, or mutations thereof), the coronavirus that causes COVID-19, or other communicable and/or infectious diseases. Each participant expressly agrees that they understand that these risks include contracting COVID-19 or other communicable and/or infectious diseases and the associated dangers, medical complications and physical and mental injuries, both foreseen and unforeseen, that may result from contracting COVID-19 or other communicable and/or infectious diseases.
- By attending the Experience all participants hereby do waive, discharge, hold harmless, agree not to sue, and release NBCUniversal Media, LLC, their respective parent, subsidiary, and affiliate companies, and any sponsors, exhibitors, venues, production companies, and any other entity involved in the development, administration, hosting, promotion, or implementation of Experience, as well as the respective directors, officers, employees, independent contractors, agents, and assigns of all of the foregoing (collectively, the "Released Parties"), from and against any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, claims, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, arising from, related to, or otherwise occurring at or in connection with Experience (“Claims”). Participants assume all risk of such Claims. Released Parties assume no responsibility and shall have no liability (including for negligence) for any such Claims, (INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR PERSONAL INJURIES OR WRONGFUL DEATH) THAT MAY ARISE IN CONNECTION WITH, OR RELATE IN ANY WAY TO, EXPOSURE TO OR CONTRACTION OF A COMMUNICABLE AND/OR INFECTIOUS DISEASE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE CORONAVIRUS THAT CAUSES COVID-19, OR COVID-19 (AS DEFINED BY THE WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION AND ANY OF THE STRAINS, VARIANTS, OR MUTATIONS THEREOF), DURING PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE EXPERIENCE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THOSE CLAIMS THAT ARISE AS A RESULT OF: (I) THE NEGLIGENCE OF ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES, AND/OR (II) THE INHERENT RISKS ASSOCIATED WITH ATTENDING THE EXPERIENCE DURING ANY EPIDEMIC OR PANDEMIC, INCLUDING THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC. PARTICIPANT FURTHER AGREES THAT THE FOREGOING RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE EXTENDS TO AND ENCOMPASSES ANY AND ALL CLAIMS, LIABILITIES OR DEMANDS THAT RELATE IN ANY WAY TO EXPOSURE TO OR CONTRACTION OF A COMMUNICABLE OR INFECTIOUS DISEASE, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, COVID-19, BY ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PARTICIPANT’S MINOR CHILDREN AND/OR FAMILY MEMBERS, AS A RESULT OF ATTENDING THE EXPERIENCE OR AS A RESULT OF THEM BEING EXPOSED TO SUCH DISEASES BY PARTICIPANT AFTER PARTICIPANT’S PARTICIPATION IN THE EXPERIENCE. TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. PARTICPANT FURTHER AGREES THAT IT IS PARTICIPANT’S INTENTION THAT THE FOREGOING RELEASE OF LIABILITY AND COVENANT NOT TO SUE IS BEING ENTERED INTO ON PARTICIPANT’S BEHALF, AS SET FORTH ABOVE, AND ALSO ON THE BEHALF OF ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL WITH WHOM PARTICIPANT ATTENDS.
Movie Ticket Offer
At checkout and while supplies last, enter the promotional code (“Code”) to receive one movie ticket at a flat cost of $3.55 (regardless of how much the actual ticket costs or the convenience fee costs) to see any movie at Fandango partner theaters in the US.
Code is void if not redeemed by 9/30/2022 or when the redemption limit for the promotion has been reached, whichever comes first. Only valid for purchase of a movie ticket made at Fandango.com or via the Fandango app and cannot be redeemed directly at any theater box office. If lost or stolen, cannot be replaced. No cash value, except as required by law. Void where prohibited. Not valid with any other offer. While supplies last. Offer valid in U.S. One-time use only. Not for resale; void if sold or exchanged. Limit 1 Code use per person/household. The redemption of the Code is subject to Fandango’s Terms and Policies at www.fandango.com/terms-and-policies.