Apply To Intern at Late Night with Seth Meyers: Fall 2020
ResponsibilitiesLate Night with Seth Meyers is looking for our Fall 2020 interns – a group of enthusiastic, talented, and smart students to learn the production process of a daily late night comedy show. LNSM internship departments include general production, script, music, research and social media. Interns should have experience in entertainment production; but, if not, Late Night with Seth Meyers is a great place to learn. An ideal candidate is eager and excited to do any task they are given. We are looking for people who have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, act independently, take initiative, and help the show from the ground up.
DEADLINE TO APPLY IS JULY 10, 2020.
- In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress
- Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
- Must have flexible schedule with at least two (2) to three (3) days of availability (CPT-seeking candidates not accepted)
- Full day availability (9am-8pm) is required
- Be able to work at 30 Rockefeller Plaza in New York City
RECENT GRADUATES WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS PROGRAM.
DUE TO THE VOLUME OF CANDIDATES FOR THIS INTERNSHIP, NOT EVERYONE WILL RECEIVE A FOLLOW-UP RESPONSE ON THE STATUS OF THEIR CANDIDACY.
- Previous work experience in an office environment
- Previous internship experience encouraged