Heidi Klum returns as a judge on NBC's summer hit series "America's Got Talent."
Born in Germany, Heidi Klum began modeling at the age of 19 and shortly thereafter she appeared on the cover of the 1998 Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue, which propelled her career. Klum's many titles now include supermodel, producer, entrepreneur, television personality, actress, author and fashion designer, and she has continued to make an impact across various industries. In 2013, she won an Emmy Award as Outstanding Television Host for her longtime hit, "Project Runway."
This March, Klum launched her most recent endeavor alongside her dear friend, Tim Gunn, as co-creator, host and executive producer of Amazon Prime Video's new fashion competition series "Making the Cut." Twelve talented designers competed to take their fledging brands to the next level, and all the winning looks were shoppable on Amazon.
Klum is also the executive producer and host of "Queen of Drags," which premiered in Germany on November 14, 2019, alongside drag queen Conchita Wurst and German singer Bill Kaulitz of the band Tokio Hotel.
Other Klum projects include:
• Host, co-creator and executive producer of "Project Runway" for 16 Seasons. Under Klum's tenure, the show received 14 consecutive Emmy nominations for Outstanding Reality Competition program - the second-most nominations in the category's history.
• A judge on NBC's hit show "America's Got Talent" for six seasons and "America's Got Talent: The Champions" for two seasons.
• Host and executive producer of "Germany's Next Top Model," a runaway hit in Germany for 14 seasons.
• Author of the lifestyle book "Body of Knowledge: 8 Rules of Model Behavior" and two books, "Rankin's Heidilicious" and "Heidi Klum by Rankin," featuring some of her favorite photos taken by world-renowned photographer Rankin.
• Creative director of her eponymous lingerie collection, Heidi Klum Intimates.
• Her acting appearances include "The Devil Wears Prada," "Blow Dry," "Ella Enchanted," ABC's "Spin City," guest roles on HBO's "The Life and Death of Peter Sellers" as Ursula Andress, "How I Met Your Mother," "Parks and Recreation," "Sex and the City," PBS's "Sesame Street" and a voiceover for "Hoodwinked Too! Hood vs. Evil" as Heidi the Yodeler. She also swam with sharks for an episode for Discovery Channel's popular "Shark Week" and hosted Lifetime's "Seriously Funny Kids."
• She hosted the 60th Annual Primetime Emmy Awards and has hosted various specials for MTV, TNT and CBS.
She has been the face of numerous brand campaigns over the years, worked with many of the world's top photographers and has graced the cover of every major magazine across the globe.
Klum is best known for her epic Halloween bash, which has earned her the nickname "Queen of Halloween" for her unpredictable, over-the-top costumes. This October marked the 20th anniversary of Heidi Halloween, creating more buzz and excitement than ever before.
Klum's charity involvements include work on behalf of such organizations as UNICEF, Children's Hospital Los Angeles, the American Red Cross (as part of its Celebrity Cabinet), God's Love We Deliver, amfAR and the Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation. Klum also appears in PSAs for Stand Up to Cancer.