New Tonight 8/7c. Catch up on the season premiere online.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN ALASKA, HAWAII, AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
The Winner Is Sweepstakes
The Winner Is Sweepstakes
1. Eligibility:The Winner Is Sweepstakes (the "Sweepstakes") is open only to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old and the age of majority in their state of residence at the time of entry. Employees of NBCUniversal Media, LLC, Talpa Media USA, Inc., ePrize, Inc., and their parent and affiliate companies as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void in Alaska, Hawaii, and where prohibited by law. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's and Administrator's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the
2. Sponsor:NBCUniversal Media, LLC, 30 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10112.
Administrator: ePrize, Inc., One ePrize Drive, Pleasant Ridge, MI 48069.
3. Timing:The Sweepstakes begins on June 10, 2013 at 9:00 p.m. Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on August 9, 2013 at 12:45 a.m. ET (the "Promotion Period"). The prize for which an entrant is eligible depends on the time zone in which entrant is located at the time of entry, and the entry period ("Entry Period") during which he/she enters, as outlined in the charts below.
Eastern/Central Time Zones:
|Entry Period||Start Date/Time||End Date/Time||Drawing Date/Time|
|1||6/10/13 @ 9:00 PM ET||6/10/13 @ 10:44 PM ET||6/10/13 @ 10:45 PM ET|
|2||6/17/13 @ 9:00 PM ET||6/17/13 @ 10:44 PM ET||6/17/13 @ 10:45 PM ET|
|3||7/11/13 @ 8:00 PM ET||7/11/13 @ 9:44 PM ET||7/11/13 @ 9:45 PM ET|
|4||7/18/13 @ 8:00 PM ET||7/18/13 @ 9:44 PM ET||7/18/13 @ 9:45 PM ET|
|5||7/25/13 @ 8:00 PM ET||7/25/13 @ 9:44 PM ET||7/25/13 @ 9:45 PM ET|
|6||8/1/13 @ 8:00 PM ET||8/1/13 @ 9:44 PM ET||8/1/13 @ 9:45 PM ET|
|7||8/8/13 @ 8:00 PM ET||8/8/13 @ 9:44 PM ET||8/8/13 @ 9:45 PM ET|
Mountain Time Zones:
|Entry Period||Start Date/Time||End Date/Time||Drawing Date/Time|
|1||6/10/13 @ 8:00 PM MT||6/10/13 @ 9:44 PM MT||6/10/13 @ 11:45 PM MT|
|2||6/17/13 @ 8:00 PM MT||6/17/13 @ 9:44 PM MT||6/17/13 @ 11:45 PM MT|
|3||7/11/13 @ 7:00 PM MT||7/11/13 @ 8:44 PM MT||7/11/13 @ 10:45 PM MT|
|4||7/18/13 @ 7:00 PM MT||7/18/13 @ 8:44 PM MT||7/18/13 @ 10:45 PM MT|
|5||7/25/13 @ 7:00 PM MT||7/25/13 @ 8:44 PM MT||7/25/13 @ 10:45 PM MT|
|6||8/1/13 @ 7:00 PM MT||8/1/13 @ 8:44 PM MT||8/1/13 @ 10:45 PM MT|
|7||8/8/13 @ 7:00 PM MT||8/8/13 @ 8:44 PM MT||8/8/13 @ 10:45 PM MT|
Pacific Time Zones:
|Entry Period||Start Date/Time||End Date/Time||Drawing Date/Time|
|1||6/10/13 @ 9:00 PM PT||6/10/13 @ 10:44 PM PT||6/10/13 @ 10:45 PM PT|
|2||6/17/13 @ 9:00 PM PT||6/17/13 @ 10:44 PM PT||6/17/13 @ 10:45 PM PT|
|3||7/11/13 @ 8:00 PM PT||7/11/13 @ 9:44 PM PT||7/11/13 @ 9:45 PM PT|
|4||7/18/13 @ 8:00 PM PT||7/18/13 @ 9:44 PM PT||7/18/13 @ 9:45 PM PT|
|5||7/25/13 @ 8:00 PM PT||7/25/13 @ 9:44 PM PT||7/25/13 @ 9:45 PM PT|
|6||8/1/13 @ 8:00 PM PT||8/1/13 @ 9:44 PM PT||8/1/13 @ 9:45 PM PT|
|7||8/8/13 @ 8:00 PM PT||8/8/13 @ 9:44 PM PT||8/8/13 @ 9:45 PM PT|
Administrator's computer is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
4. How to Enter:During the Promotion Period, visit www.nbc.com/the-winner-is/games/play-along/ and follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form. You automatically will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Entry Period drawing. Limit: You may enter one (1) time per Entry Period for your current time zone. Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant's entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the entrant. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder.
5. Prize Drawings:Administrator is an independent judging organization whose decisions as to the administration and operation of the Sweepstakes and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. On or about each Drawing Date/Time (as detailed in the chart above), Administrator will randomly select one (1) potential Sweepstakes winner from all eligible entries received for the applicable drawing during a premier broadcast of NBC's "The Winner Is" program. Drawing Date/Times are combined in two groups: one for the Eastern and Central time zones and one for the Mountain and Pacific time zones. Non-winning entries will not be included in any subsequent Entry Period drawings. The potential winners will be notified by phone at the number provided upon registration. If a potential winner does not answer the phone within four (4) rings, he/she will be disqualified. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Administrator will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries. Up to twenty (20) alternate winners may be selected, after which the prize will remain un-awarded. Except where prohibited, each potential winner will be required to sign and return a Declaration of Compliance, Liability and Publicity Release ("Declaration") which must be received by Administrator within five (5) days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner fails to sign and return the Declaration or provide any other requested information, within the required time period, or the prize is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner forfeits the prize. Receiving a prize is contingent upon compliance with these Official Rules. Prizes will be fulfilled approximately 8-10 weeks after the conclusion of each Sweepstakes drawing.
6. Prizes:FOURTEEN (14) PRIZES: There will be fourteen (14) prizes awarded; one (1) prize will be awarded to each winner. Drawing Date/Times are combined in two groups: one for the Eastern and Central time zones and one for the Mountain and Pacific time zones and prizes will be awarded to a winner from each group. Each prize will consist of ten thousand dollars ($10,000) awarded in the form of a check made payable to the winner. All details of the prizes will be determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Prizes are nontransferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor's sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. Limit: One (1) prize per person.
The Approximate Retail Value ("ARV") of each prize is ten thousand dollars ($10,000). The ARV of all prizes is one hundred and forty thousand dollars ($140,000). Actual Retail Value ("ARV") of prizes may vary. Any difference between ERV and ARV will not be awarded. Sponsor will furnish an Internal Revenue Service Form to each winner for the ARV of the prize for the year in which the prize was won.
7. Conditions:By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees for entrant and for entrant's heirs, executors, and administrators (a) to release and hold harmless Sponsor, Talpa Media USA, Inc., ePrize, Inc., and their respective officers, directors, and employees (collectively, "Released Parties") from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from such entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a prize or any portion thereof (including any travel related thereto); (b) to indemnify Released Parties from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes and to hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to any prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by prize supplier that are sent along with the prize; (c) if selected as a winner, to the posting of such entrant's name on www.nbc.com/the-winner-is/games/play-along/ and the use by Released Parties of such name, voice, image, and/or likeness for publicity, promotional, and advertising purposes in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission, or approval, and, upon request, to the giving of consent, in writing, to such use; and (d) to be bound by these Official Rules and to waive any right to claim any ambiguity or error therein or in the Sweepstakes itself, and to be bound by all decisions of the Sponsor, which are binding and final. Failure to comply with these conditions may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes at Sponsor's sole discretion.
8. Publicity:Except where prohibited, entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes permission to use entrant's name, city, state, likeness, image, and/or voice for purposes of advertising, promotion, and publicity in any and all media now or hereafter known, throughout the world in perpetuity, without additional compensation, notification, permission, or approval.
9. General Conditions:Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, human error or any other factor impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Notice of such cancellation, suspension or modification will be posted on www.nbc.com/the-winner-is/games/play-along/. In such event, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered herein. Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability:The failure of Sponsor to comply with any provision of these Official Rules due to an act of God, hurricane, war, fire, riot, earthquake, terrorism, act of public enemies, actions of governmental authorities outside of the control of Sponsor (excepting compliance with applicable codes and regulations), or other "force majeure" event will not be considered a breach of these Official Rules. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes; (2) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Sweepstakes; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (5) late, lost, undeliverable, damaged or stolen mail; or (6) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Sweepstakes, if it is possible. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. Sponsor may prohibit any entrant or potential entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes, if such entrant or potential entrant shows a disregard for these Official Rules; acts with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant, Sponsor, or Sponsor's agents or representatives; or behaves in any other disruptive manner (as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion). Sponsor reserves the right to modify these rules for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
11. Disputes:Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Eastern District of Michigan or the appropriate Michigan state court located in Oakland County, Michigan; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Michigan without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Michigan or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Michigan.
13. Winner List:For the names of the winners, available after August 8, 2013, visit http://bit.ly/18QGEmR, or send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to be received by October 8, 2013 to: The Winner Is c/o ePrize, Inc., PO Box 5046, Department 599217 Kalamazoo, MI 49003-5046.
© 2013 ePrize, Inc. All rights reserved.