- Zahradkas: Mullet Over
- Lehman-Cobbs: Whats-her-face
- Delvecchios: Ring Me Up Sometime
- Marks: Sofa Bed Dead
- Davardos: Blinded by the Light
- Davises: Joy of Sox
- Romanos: Thumbs Down
- Smith-Crawfords: Outfit Outrage
- Capells: Couch Potato
- Magics: Knife at the Wife
- Monroys: Off the Hook
- Rodriguezes: Stripper Chic
- Arkenburgs: The Man Friend
- Arringtons: Sexy Schedule
- D'Amores: Decaf Dispute
- Hamiltons: Bored of the Rings
- Burrises: Cuckoo for Coupons
- Changs: Love Me, Love My Duck
- Galans: Derby Dilemma
- Rubins: Driven Crazy
- Argies: Ghostbusted
- Hankersons: Solitary Pursuits
- Ragins: Green Bean Casserole
Salinero-Wighs: Tacky or Kitsch?
- Carpentier-Saloms: Dishtress
- Drewers: Blonde Ambition
- Fitzpatricks: Peed-Off
- Maurers: Little Friends
- McZeals: Cooking up Resentment
- Beauregards: The Wrath of Zeus
- Burns: The Motorcycle
- Palestrinis: The Rapper
- Cohens: Toiletry Treasure
- Hawkins: Backup Plan
- Mulvihills: Amish Paradise?
- Wongs: Bad-minton
- Goldmans: Good Clean Lovin'
- Harpers: Always Something There to Remind Me
- Banners: A Lizard to Love
- Spiegels: Oedipus Wrecks
- Ramundos: The Metrosexual
- Rios: The Forbidden Table
- Wizas: Get Flossed
- Kohlenbergs: The Ring Toss
- Ridolfis: Stuffed Dog Dilemma
- Hunters: Stripper Pole
- The Husband
- The Wife
The SituationStripper Chic
Laura and her husband "Bones" are a handsome couple. They met while working at the same theatre company some years before. They dated for four years before Bones, a writer, penned an elaborate marriage proposal - and proposed to Laura live on stage. Bones is devoted to his wife because "everything about my life is better because she's a part of it and I can share it with her." So all is happy in their South Beach Florida home, with one exception: Bones thinks his wife dresses too frumpy. He wants to show her off.
"You have a delicious body and I would like to see it out more often."
Laura is just not that kind of girl. "I would at times like to dress sexy, and at times I think I do. But I don't want to dress like a slut," she explains. "I see girls walking around with their asses falling out. I don't want to dress like that."
"I don't mind showing off my wife's goods," he tells the camera, holding up a micro skirt. He says it's all part of the Florida lifestyle.
DID THE REF MAKE THE RIGHT CALL?
"You want me to dress like a slut," she protests. He doesn't disagree. "In Miami, stripper chic is the style."
The panel reacts with a mixture of surprise and horror. Gwyneth is appalled. "First, isn't 'stripper chic' an oxymoron?" she wants to know.
"It's just a moron," interjects Jerry.
"I would not be caught dead in that outfit," Gwyneth reveals. "He wants her to dress like a tranny."
Jerry wonders if maybe Laura is a little too conservative and points out that Laura is wearing a sweatshirt - not exactly the norm in South Florida. Greg chimes in, "In South Beach, that's like a burqa."
Tom asks the panelists for their final thoughts. Jerry feels it's not a husband's business to tell his wife how to dress, so he's with Laura. Gwyneth also sides with the wife. But Greg is with the husband. "Put it on and quit whining about it," he declares.
Tom brings the Rodriguezs up via satellite. He sides with Laura, "Bones, you have to know who you're married to," he explains. "And you didn't marry a slut. Strippers would catch a chill in those clothes. Laura, you win."
The Rodriguezes received a second honeymoon to the St. Kitts Marriott Resort & Royal Beach Casino. For more information, visit www.stkittsmarriott.com.
Travel journals coming soon!