- Zahradkas: Mullet Over
- Lehman-Cobbs: Whats-her-face
- Delvecchios: Ring Me Up Sometime
- Marks: Sofa Bed Dead
- Davardos: Blinded by the Light
- Davises: Joy of Sox
- Romanos: Thumbs Down
- Smith-Crawfords: Outfit Outrage
- Capells: Couch Potato
- Magics: Knife at the Wife
- Monroys: Off the Hook
- Rodriguezes: Stripper Chic
- Arkenburgs: The Man Friend
- Arringtons: Sexy Schedule
- D'Amores: Decaf Dispute
- Hamiltons: Bored of the Rings
- Burrises: Cuckoo for Coupons
- Changs: Love Me, Love My Duck
- Galans: Derby Dilemma
- Rubins: Driven Crazy
- Argies: Ghostbusted
- Hankersons: Solitary Pursuits
- Ragins: Green Bean Casserole
Salinero-Wighs: Tacky or Kitsch?
- Carpentier-Saloms: Dishtress
- Drewers: Blonde Ambition
- Fitzpatricks: Peed-Off
- Maurers: Little Friends
- McZeals: Cooking up Resentment
- Beauregards: The Wrath of Zeus
- Burns: The Motorcycle
- Palestrinis: The Rapper
- Cohens: Toiletry Treasure
- Hawkins: Backup Plan
- Mulvihills: Amish Paradise?
- Wongs: Bad-minton
- Goldmans: Good Clean Lovin'
- Harpers: Always Something There to Remind Me
- Banners: A Lizard to Love
- Spiegels: Oedipus Wrecks
- Ramundos: The Metrosexual
- Rios: The Forbidden Table
- Wizas: Get Flossed
- Kohlenbergs: The Ring Toss
- Ridolfis: Stuffed Dog Dilemma
- Hunters: Stripper Pole
- The Husband
- The Wife
The SituationGreen Bean Casserole
The Ragins are still crazy in love after seven years of marriage. When Shante describes how truly blessed she is to have Kevin as her husband, she breaks down in tears. Still she has one complaint, and it involves her green bean casserole.
Hoping to help her family eat healthy, Shante has been trying to get Kevin to try her green bean casserole for 10 years now, but he's just not having it. When he asks about some suspicious looking chunks, Shante replies, "Looks like it might be chicken or pork. Just try it!"
Kevin gags, then recites a little poem for his beloved. "I won't eat it with my spouse, I won't eat it with a mouse. I don't want this casserole in this house!"
Not only is Nathan scared by the looks of the green bean casserole, but the fact that Shante doesn't seem to remember what meat she put in it makes him nervous. Tracy concurs; the casserole looks like it has eyeballs in it. It's the kind of casserole that could ruin a marriage. Kathy insists that Kevin at least try the casserole, since after 10 years, Shante still has his health in mind.
DID THE REF MAKE THE RIGHT CALL?
Upsetting the male/female balance of power, Tom makes the call, siding with Kathy. Kevin should stop being rude and try the casserole, and if he'll do it on the show, Tom will reverse his decision. Luckily, Shante has a fresh plate of casserole on hand, and is willing to fork it into her husband's mouth. Kevin pretends to taste it, but in the end, wimps out, willing to let Shante take the win.
The Ragins received a second honeymoon at the Luxury Included® Sandals Royal Bahamian Spa Resort & Offshore Island. For more information, please visit sandals.com.
Travel journals coming soon!