- Zahradkas: Mullet Over
- Lehman-Cobbs: Whats-her-face
- Delvecchios: Ring Me Up Sometime
- Marks: Sofa Bed Dead
- Davardos: Blinded by the Light
- Davises: Joy of Sox
- Romanos: Thumbs Down
- Smith-Crawfords: Outfit Outrage
- Capells: Couch Potato
- Magics: Knife at the Wife
- Monroys: Off the Hook
- Rodriguezes: Stripper Chic
- Arkenburgs: The Man Friend
- Arringtons: Sexy Schedule
- D'Amores: Decaf Dispute
- Hamiltons: Bored of the Rings
- Burrises: Cuckoo for Coupons
- Changs: Love Me, Love My Duck
- Galans: Derby Dilemma
- Rubins: Driven Crazy
- Argies: Ghostbusted
- Hankersons: Solitary Pursuits
- Ragins: Green Bean Casserole
Salinero-Wighs: Tacky or Kitsch?
- Carpentier-Saloms: Dishtress
- Drewers: Blonde Ambition
- Fitzpatricks: Peed-Off
- Maurers: Little Friends
- McZeals: Cooking up Resentment
- Beauregards: The Wrath of Zeus
- Burns: The Motorcycle
- Palestrinis: The Rapper
- Cohens: Toiletry Treasure
- Hawkins: Backup Plan
- Mulvihills: Amish Paradise?
- Wongs: Bad-minton
- Goldmans: Good Clean Lovin'
- Harpers: Always Something There to Remind Me
- Banners: A Lizard to Love
- Spiegels: Oedipus Wrecks
- Ramundos: The Metrosexual
- Rios: The Forbidden Table
- Wizas: Get Flossed
- Kohlenbergs: The Ring Toss
- Ridolfis: Stuffed Dog Dilemma
- Hunters: Stripper Pole
- The Husband
- The Wife
The SituationThe Rapper
Watch VideoSecrets of a Happy Marriage
Manhattan's Upper West Side might seem like an unlikely place to launch a rap career. But for Kris Palestrini, aka "Krispy," it's the perfect place to live out his dream of being the next big hip-hop star. His wife of 3 years, Erin, questions his grip on reality; she reminds him he's pushing 40 years old and that he has a wife and children to look after.
"It's never too late to create art," he explains.
"You're not J Lo, you're not Jay Z."
"I'm a visionary," he continues.
"You're so delusional," she tells him. Kris points to successful historical figures like Christopher Columbus and Albert Einstein, all of whom had supportive spouses behind them, he explains.
"You're not successful," she scolds.
The panel sits silent a moment, drinking in the improbability of it.
Alec defends him "It's no like he's a limbless guy who want to become an Olympic skier. But he's close."
Jerry's sympathetic to Kris but acknowledges that "She does need to shake him a bit."
Kelly cautions, "She's got to be careful or he's gonna put a cap in her."
DID THE REF MAKE THE RIGHT CALL?
Tom check in with NBC News' Natalie Morales who explains that the odds are against Krispy. Of the 11 established and successful white rap artists, none of them got started as late in life as Kris is looking to do.
Tom asks the panelists for their final votes. They're unanimous: long shot or not, Krispy should follow his dream. Tom summons the Palestrinis via satellite.
"Erin, you're just embarrassed by him," he explains. "Every single man out there embarrasses his wife—embrace it. Kris you win!"
The Palestrinis received a Luxury Included® Second Honeymoon to any of the three Sandals Resorts located in St. Lucia: Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa, Sandals Halcyon Beach or Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort. For more information, please visit sandals.com.
Travel journals coming soon!