- Zahradkas: Mullet Over
- Lehman-Cobbs: Whats-her-face
- Delvecchios: Ring Me Up Sometime
- Marks: Sofa Bed Dead
- Davardos: Blinded by the Light
- Davises: Joy of Sox
- Romanos: Thumbs Down
- Smith-Crawfords: Outfit Outrage
- Capells: Couch Potato
- Magics: Knife at the Wife
- Monroys: Off the Hook
- Rodriguezes: Stripper Chic
- Arkenburgs: The Man Friend
- Arringtons: Sexy Schedule
- D'Amores: Decaf Dispute
- Hamiltons: Bored of the Rings
- Burrises: Cuckoo for Coupons
- Changs: Love Me, Love My Duck
- Galans: Derby Dilemma
- Rubins: Driven Crazy
- Argies: Ghostbusted
- Hankersons: Solitary Pursuits
- Ragins: Green Bean Casserole
Salinero-Wighs: Tacky or Kitsch?
- Carpentier-Saloms: Dishtress
- Drewers: Blonde Ambition
- Fitzpatricks: Peed-Off
- Maurers: Little Friends
- McZeals: Cooking up Resentment
- Beauregards: The Wrath of Zeus
- Burns: The Motorcycle
- Palestrinis: The Rapper
- Cohens: Toiletry Treasure
- Hawkins: Backup Plan
- Mulvihills: Amish Paradise?
- Wongs: Bad-minton
- Goldmans: Good Clean Lovin'
- Harpers: Always Something There to Remind Me
- Banners: A Lizard to Love
- Spiegels: Oedipus Wrecks
- Ramundos: The Metrosexual
- Rios: The Forbidden Table
- Wizas: Get Flossed
- Kohlenbergs: The Ring Toss
- Ridolfis: Stuffed Dog Dilemma
- Hunters: Stripper Pole
- The Husband
- The Wife
The SituationOff the Hook
Jonny and Emily met when they were kids, when Emily's mom used to babysit Jonny. They reunited when they were teenagers and are now celebrating five happy years of marriage. Jonny simply adores his wife and insists on calling her and telling her so repeatedly. The constant contact is not making Emily's heart grow any fonder. She shows her phone's call log to the camera, displaying a dozen or more calls she's missed from "Jonny Husband." For his part, Jonny simply doesn't understand why she won't pick up or call right back.
"When I see 10 calls, that counts to me as one missed call," she tells her husband. "When you leave the house and like two minutes later you call me, I don't understand why you need to talk to me."
Jonny explains he has lots of potential reasons for calling, from simply needing clarification on what she wants at the store, to something really important. Exhausted by all the contact, Emily has stopped even carrying the cell phone on her person.
"I don't want to talk to people all day long, I'm doing kids and house stuff and the last thing I want to do is take my cell phone and put it in my pocket."
DID THE REF MAKE THE RIGHT CALL?
The panel sizes up the situation. Greg Giraldo makes the first observation. "He's taken the unusual step of stalking his wife while he's still married," he tells Tom.
Gwyneth thinks Emily's being very aggressive by ignoring the calls. "There's a bigger issue here," she explains. "He's putting himself in a position where he's needy and it's turning her off. He should stop calling her."
Jerry agrees. "He's an overcaller," he laments. "She's trying to wean him off the phone. She wants him to be a man."
Tom asks for final votes. Jerry's with Emily, Gwyneth with Jonny ("When your spouse calls, you have to pick up the phone."), and Greg thinks they're both wrong.
Tom's heard enough and brings up the Monroys via satellite. "This is a marriage," he tells the couple." You are attached at the cell phone. You gotta pick up the phone when Jonny Husband calls. Jonny, you win!"
But Gwyneth tells Johnny to stop calling so frequently. "You need play more hard to get."
The Monroys received a second honeymoon to the St. Kitts Marriott Resort & Royal Beach Casino. For more information, visit www.stkittsmarriott.com.
Travel journals coming soon!