- Zahradkas: Mullet Over
- Lehman-Cobbs: Whats-her-face
- Delvecchios: Ring Me Up Sometime
- Marks: Sofa Bed Dead
- Davardos: Blinded by the Light
- Davises: Joy of Sox
- Romanos: Thumbs Down
- Smith-Crawfords: Outfit Outrage
- Capells: Couch Potato
- Magics: Knife at the Wife
- Monroys: Off the Hook
- Rodriguezes: Stripper Chic
- Arkenburgs: The Man Friend
- Arringtons: Sexy Schedule
- D'Amores: Decaf Dispute
- Hamiltons: Bored of the Rings
- Burrises: Cuckoo for Coupons
- Changs: Love Me, Love My Duck
- Galans: Derby Dilemma
- Rubins: Driven Crazy
- Argies: Ghostbusted
- Hankersons: Solitary Pursuits
- Ragins: Green Bean Casserole
Salinero-Wighs: Tacky or Kitsch?
- Carpentier-Saloms: Dishtress
- Drewers: Blonde Ambition
- Fitzpatricks: Peed-Off
- Maurers: Little Friends
- McZeals: Cooking up Resentment
- Beauregards: The Wrath of Zeus
- Burns: The Motorcycle
- Palestrinis: The Rapper
- Cohens: Toiletry Treasure
- Hawkins: Backup Plan
- Mulvihills: Amish Paradise?
- Wongs: Bad-minton
- Goldmans: Good Clean Lovin'
- Harpers: Always Something There to Remind Me
- Banners: A Lizard to Love
- Spiegels: Oedipus Wrecks
- Ramundos: The Metrosexual
- Rios: The Forbidden Table
- Wizas: Get Flossed
- Kohlenbergs: The Ring Toss
- Ridolfis: Stuffed Dog Dilemma
- Hunters: Stripper Pole
- The Husband
- The Wife
The SituationCooking up Resentment
Ellena was taken early on with George. "He was such a gentleman, so compassionate," she coos. But their courtship was a long one: 10 years. And for much of that time—and the 10 years that they've been married since—George has cooked nearly every meal for them. He's starting to feel taken for granted. "I'm tired of you coming home and asking 'What's for dinner?' All of a sudden you're Oprah—you have a chef?"
Ellena explains that she works full-time as a social worker, that George is retired, and that he seems to enjoy cooking for them. She grows irritated at his feeling taken for granted. "I'm your wife. You're supposed to take care of me."
They look at the framed copy of their wedding vows on the wall. "It says you're supposed to honor me," she declares. "It doesn't say anything about cooking," he tells her. He's decided to stop cooking until he gets a little more appreciation.
DID THE REF MAKE THE RIGHT CALL?
Tom puts the question to the panel: can you go on strike in your own house?
The panel sides with George. "He just wants a little appreciation, maybe for her to just come say thank you. I'm going with the husband; they'll work it out."
Kirstie's with George too. "She just needs to show a little love."
Tom takes a final poll of the panel and it's unanimous: Ellena needs to show little more appreciation for George.
Tom delivers the news. "Ellena, a good chef has to know when the dish is done. And George is toast, burned out, his dish is done. George you win!"
The McZeals received a Second Honeymoon at Breezes Resort & Spa in Panama. For more information on Breezes resorts, visit www.breezes.com.
Travel journals coming soon!