- Zahradkas: Mullet Over
- Lehman-Cobbs: Whats-her-face
- Delvecchios: Ring Me Up Sometime
- Marks: Sofa Bed Dead
- Davardos: Blinded by the Light
- Davises: Joy of Sox
- Romanos: Thumbs Down
- Smith-Crawfords: Outfit Outrage
- Capells: Couch Potato
- Magics: Knife at the Wife
- Monroys: Off the Hook
- Rodriguezes: Stripper Chic
- Arkenburgs: The Man Friend
- Arringtons: Sexy Schedule
- D'Amores: Decaf Dispute
- Hamiltons: Bored of the Rings
- Burrises: Cuckoo for Coupons
- Changs: Love Me, Love My Duck
- Galans: Derby Dilemma
- Rubins: Driven Crazy
- Argies: Ghostbusted
- Hankersons: Solitary Pursuits
- Ragins: Green Bean Casserole
Salinero-Wighs: Tacky or Kitsch?
- Carpentier-Saloms: Dishtress
- Drewers: Blonde Ambition
- Fitzpatricks: Peed-Off
- Maurers: Little Friends
- McZeals: Cooking up Resentment
- Beauregards: The Wrath of Zeus
- Burns: The Motorcycle
- Palestrinis: The Rapper
- Cohens: Toiletry Treasure
- Hawkins: Backup Plan
- Mulvihills: Amish Paradise?
- Wongs: Bad-minton
- Goldmans: Good Clean Lovin'
- Harpers: Always Something There to Remind Me
- Banners: A Lizard to Love
- Spiegels: Oedipus Wrecks
- Ramundos: The Metrosexual
- Rios: The Forbidden Table
- Wizas: Get Flossed
- Kohlenbergs: The Ring Toss
- Ridolfis: Stuffed Dog Dilemma
- Hunters: Stripper Pole
- The Husband
- The Wife
The SituationKnife at the Wife
Richie remembers when he first spotted Barbara. It was at a coffee shop. He summoned the waitress over and asked her to deliver a lollipop to the attractive girl across the room. It was all sparks after that. "I still have that lollipop," Barbara admits. Over 25 years of marriage, they've been through a lot. One love they share in particular: magic. They perform together, Barbara assisting Richie as he performs a repertoire of tricks. But it's Richie desire to add knife-throwing to their act that's brought them to the Marriage Ref. It turns out that Richie is not all that adept at it yet, but he still wants Barbara to stand in as his human target. We see Richie in full knife-throwing form; many of his missiles clank off the wooden target board, frightening his wife, who watches nearby.
On standing in as a human target Barbara tells her husband, "I would do anything for you, but that's something I'm not doing."
"Why are you so stubborn?" Richie wants to know.
"There's something wrong with you," she tells him.
DID THE REF MAKE THE RIGHT CALL?
The panel is intrigued by the couple, their act, and their quandary. Greg's particularly curious." I wonder if after sex he says 'Ta Da!'"
Just the Facts' Natalie Morales reveals a bit more of the story. Over the last few months there have been some accidents as they couple rehearsed their act. In one case, a knife hit Barbara in the throat, opening a cut that took 30 minutes to close.
"There's got to be a limit," Gwyneth explains, siding with Barbara. Greg agrees.
But Jerry feels that the couple that performs together stays together. "Let him practice. Couples have to get into what the other one is into."
Tom introduces the Magics to the studio and invites Richie to demonstrate his knife-wielding skills for a national audience. A few knives stick to a board; others fall flat with a loud clang. After witnessing the demonstration, Tom's ready to decide."Richie," he says, "congratulations on not killing your wife. You win."
The Magics received a second honeymoon to the St. Kitts Marriott Resort & Royal Beach Casino. For more information, visit www.stkittsmarriott.com.
Travel journals coming soon!