- Zahradkas: Mullet Over
- Lehman-Cobbs: Whats-her-face
- Delvecchios: Ring Me Up Sometime
- Marks: Sofa Bed Dead
- Davardos: Blinded by the Light
- Davises: Joy of Sox
- Romanos: Thumbs Down
- Smith-Crawfords: Outfit Outrage
- Capells: Couch Potato
- Magics: Knife at the Wife
- Monroys: Off the Hook
- Rodriguezes: Stripper Chic
- Arkenburgs: The Man Friend
- Arringtons: Sexy Schedule
- D'Amores: Decaf Dispute
- Hamiltons: Bored of the Rings
- Burrises: Cuckoo for Coupons
- Changs: Love Me, Love My Duck
- Galans: Derby Dilemma
- Rubins: Driven Crazy
- Argies: Ghostbusted
- Hankersons: Solitary Pursuits
- Ragins: Green Bean Casserole
Salinero-Wighs: Tacky or Kitsch?
- Carpentier-Saloms: Dishtress
- Drewers: Blonde Ambition
- Fitzpatricks: Peed-Off
- Maurers: Little Friends
- McZeals: Cooking up Resentment
- Beauregards: The Wrath of Zeus
- Burns: The Motorcycle
- Palestrinis: The Rapper
- Cohens: Toiletry Treasure
- Hawkins: Backup Plan
- Mulvihills: Amish Paradise?
- Wongs: Bad-minton
- Goldmans: Good Clean Lovin'
- Harpers: Always Something There to Remind Me
- Banners: A Lizard to Love
- Spiegels: Oedipus Wrecks
- Ramundos: The Metrosexual
- Rios: The Forbidden Table
- Wizas: Get Flossed
- Kohlenbergs: The Ring Toss
- Ridolfis: Stuffed Dog Dilemma
- Hunters: Stripper Pole
- The Husband
- The Wife
Jesse Lehman met his future wife when they first spotted each other on the patio of a bar. The chemistry was palpable and before long, the couple was married. Erica, a successful Denver radio personality, chose to keep her original surname, Cobb, much to Jesse's dismay. Four years after they married, Jesse is following up on Erica's prenuptial promise to consider taking his name, Lehman. After reconsidering, she's decided that she wants to stick with her name.
"Professionally, I'm Erica Cobb," she explains. "I want to keep my identity."
Since his wife is a public figure, Jesse is okay if Erica wants to retain her maiden name professionally. But for the sake of the children, the bank accounts, and all the rest of life's everyday affairs, he wants his wife to share his surname.
DID THE REF MAKE THE RIGHT CALL?
Jesse feels as strongly as ever. "I'm your husband. You're my wife. You're a Lehman."
The panel considers the couple's problem.
Jim sides with Jesse. "Unless you're a household name like the people to my right and to my left," gesturing to his fellow panelists Demi Moore and Kelly Ripa, "You take his name."
Kelly sees both sides, explaining that she did legally change her name to Kelly Consuelos, but that no one has ever called her that. She suggests that maybe Erica can do as she did to make it clear: have her husband's surname tattooed on her wrist. Ultimately she concludes, "This is America and she has the right to keep her name. I have to go with her."
Demi loves being called Mrs. Kutcher, even if everyone popularly knows her as Demi Moore. She observes, "There's an interesting dynamic as to why she feels the fear of a loss of identity, and why he feels so threatened." Pressed to make a call, she sides with Jesse, noting that she would get to retain her identity professionally.
Swayed by Jim and Demi, Kelly reverses course and sides with Jesse now too.
Tom makes his call, addressing Jesse and Erica via satellite.
"Jesse, you're married to a strong, successful woman. You should just be glad to have her. You should wear a t-shirt that says 'I'm with Cobb.' At the end of the day, Erica, you win!"
Jesse and Erica received a second honeymoon to Hotel Kura Hulanda Spa and Casino. For more information, visit www.kurahulanda.com and www.curacao.com.
Travel journals coming soon!