- Zahradkas: Mullet Over
- Lehman-Cobbs: Whats-her-face
- Delvecchios: Ring Me Up Sometime
- Marks: Sofa Bed Dead
- Davardos: Blinded by the Light
- Davises: Joy of Sox
- Romanos: Thumbs Down
- Smith-Crawfords: Outfit Outrage
- Capells: Couch Potato
- Magics: Knife at the Wife
- Monroys: Off the Hook
- Rodriguezes: Stripper Chic
- Arkenburgs: The Man Friend
- Arringtons: Sexy Schedule
- D'Amores: Decaf Dispute
- Hamiltons: Bored of the Rings
- Burrises: Cuckoo for Coupons
- Changs: Love Me, Love My Duck
- Galans: Derby Dilemma
- Rubins: Driven Crazy
- Argies: Ghostbusted
- Hankersons: Solitary Pursuits
- Ragins: Green Bean Casserole
Salinero-Wighs: Tacky or Kitsch?
- Carpentier-Saloms: Dishtress
- Drewers: Blonde Ambition
- Fitzpatricks: Peed-Off
- Maurers: Little Friends
- McZeals: Cooking up Resentment
- Beauregards: The Wrath of Zeus
- Burns: The Motorcycle
- Palestrinis: The Rapper
- Cohens: Toiletry Treasure
- Hawkins: Backup Plan
- Mulvihills: Amish Paradise?
- Wongs: Bad-minton
- Goldmans: Good Clean Lovin'
- Harpers: Always Something There to Remind Me
- Banners: A Lizard to Love
- Spiegels: Oedipus Wrecks
- Ramundos: The Metrosexual
- Rios: The Forbidden Table
- Wizas: Get Flossed
- Kohlenbergs: The Ring Toss
- Ridolfis: Stuffed Dog Dilemma
- Hunters: Stripper Pole
- The Husband
- The Wife
The SituationThe Back Up Plan
The couple from Chesapeake, Virginia actually met when they were in high school. "He came into my life as my protector," she remembers. "I loved your eyes, your nurturing spirit," Kelvin recalls with a glint in his eye. 24 years later, they're still very much in love with one another. But an issue has come up that may disrupt the harmony.
Kelvin, always a talented musician, has been asked to out on tour with a rapper, performing as a backup singer. He'd be on the road for six months without his wife. Kathy doesn't like the idea one bit.
"Can I go?" she asks. He's quick to respond. "Now that doesn't make a lot of sense. I think you're just concerned about women or something. I've outgrown that." She holds her ground. "I'm saying it's me or the tour. We're getting older. We're not 20 any more." "We're getting older, but we're not old," he tells her, It's time to live."
DID THE REF MAKE THE RIGHT CALL?
Tom turns to the panel. Jason's concerned for Kelvin. "He's been thinking about this for 24 years of marriage; this guy has player written all over him. He could end up making Tiger Woods look like a beginner." Still, he cautions, "It's dangerous to deny your spouse a dream in life."
Martha feels she should let him go on the road, but be sure to pop up unexpectedly at his shows, just to keep things above board. But, she explains, Kelvin must have a real gig, with a real paycheck and he must send it home to her.
Cedric: "Of course she should be concerned."
Tom makes his ruling and addresses the Hawkins via satellite.
"There's a common theme here: You don't want to stand in the way of a dream. Am I all for you going on the road and backing up and singing? Yes I am, but Kathy's got to go with you."
"Absolutely not," says Kelvin, but it's clear the issue is far from finally settled.
The Hawkins received a Second Honeymoon on a Royal Caribbean Cruise. For more information on Royal Caribbean's Explorer of the Seas or Mariner of the Seas, please visit royalcarribbean.com.
Travel journals coming soon!