- Zahradkas: Mullet Over
- Lehman-Cobbs: Whats-her-face
- Delvecchios: Ring Me Up Sometime
- Marks: Sofa Bed Dead
- Davardos: Blinded by the Light
- Davises: Joy of Sox
- Romanos: Thumbs Down
- Smith-Crawfords: Outfit Outrage
- Capells: Couch Potato
- Magics: Knife at the Wife
- Monroys: Off the Hook
- Rodriguezes: Stripper Chic
- Arkenburgs: The Man Friend
- Arringtons: Sexy Schedule
- D'Amores: Decaf Dispute
- Hamiltons: Bored of the Rings
- Burrises: Cuckoo for Coupons
- Changs: Love Me, Love My Duck
- Galans: Derby Dilemma
- Rubins: Driven Crazy
- Argies: Ghostbusted
- Hankersons: Solitary Pursuits
- Ragins: Green Bean Casserole
Salinero-Wighs: Tacky or Kitsch?
- Carpentier-Saloms: Dishtress
- Drewers: Blonde Ambition
- Fitzpatricks: Peed-Off
- Maurers: Little Friends
- McZeals: Cooking up Resentment
- Beauregards: The Wrath of Zeus
- Burns: The Motorcycle
- Palestrinis: The Rapper
- Cohens: Toiletry Treasure
- Hawkins: Backup Plan
- Mulvihills: Amish Paradise?
- Wongs: Bad-minton
- Goldmans: Good Clean Lovin'
- Harpers: Always Something There to Remind Me
- Banners: A Lizard to Love
- Spiegels: Oedipus Wrecks
- Ramundos: The Metrosexual
- Rios: The Forbidden Table
- Wizas: Get Flossed
- Kohlenbergs: The Ring Toss
- Ridolfis: Stuffed Dog Dilemma
- Hunters: Stripper Pole
- The Husband
- The Wife
The SituationBored of the Rings
Betty and Ash met in a movie chat room on the internet. Betty recognized his chat room "handle" and Ash fell for her hard. "I knew it was no fluke." Not long thereafter they were married. And in the eight years since they got married, their love for other has continued to grow. As accepting of each other's quirks as they have been, there's one issue that's grown especially difficult: Ash's obsession with Lord of the Rings. Their home is filled with memorabilia, action figures, swords and costumes."In the beginning these were supposed to finance our son's college. But now their value is dropping rapidly."
"It's an eternal struggle," Ash explains to her, trying to get her to understand his all-consuming passion. "It's just cool."
But Betty is disgusted. "Most guys who collect this stuff are living in their mother's basements right now."
Sarah feels that "When you're in love you have to support each other's passions. So she should support his love of Lord of the Rings."
DID THE REF MAKE THE RIGHT CALL?
Matthew is sentimental. "When one gets married you give up things you like, childhood things; this kind of goes back to Mayan times. But I used to have such a sweet feeling about those toys, that I sympathize and want him to have them."
Martin says you need to be sensitive to your wife's needs.
Tom takes a final poll. Sarah's on the side of the husband, as is Matthew and Martin.
Tom addresses the Hamiltons on the studio's big screen.
"Betty," Tom explains," A man's mind needs to be occupied at all times by something stupid. Because it keeps a guy's brain from doing something else. And whatever that something else is, you don't want him doing it. Ash you win."
The Hamiltons received a second honeymoon on a Royal Caribbean Cruise. For more information on Royal Caribbean's Explorer of the Seas or Mariner of the Seas, please visit royalcarribbean.com.
Travel journals coming soon!