- Zahradkas: Mullet Over
- Lehman-Cobbs: Whats-her-face
- Delvecchios: Ring Me Up Sometime
- Marks: Sofa Bed Dead
- Davardos: Blinded by the Light
- Davises: Joy of Sox
- Romanos: Thumbs Down
- Smith-Crawfords: Outfit Outrage
- Capells: Couch Potato
- Magics: Knife at the Wife
- Monroys: Off the Hook
- Rodriguezes: Stripper Chic
- Arkenburgs: The Man Friend
- Arringtons: Sexy Schedule
- D'Amores: Decaf Dispute
- Hamiltons: Bored of the Rings
- Burrises: Cuckoo for Coupons
- Changs: Love Me, Love My Duck
- Galans: Derby Dilemma
- Rubins: Driven Crazy
- Argies: Ghostbusted
- Hankersons: Solitary Pursuits
- Ragins: Green Bean Casserole
Salinero-Wighs: Tacky or Kitsch?
- Carpentier-Saloms: Dishtress
- Drewers: Blonde Ambition
- Fitzpatricks: Peed-Off
- Maurers: Little Friends
- McZeals: Cooking up Resentment
- Beauregards: The Wrath of Zeus
- Burns: The Motorcycle
- Palestrinis: The Rapper
- Cohens: Toiletry Treasure
- Hawkins: Backup Plan
- Mulvihills: Amish Paradise?
- Wongs: Bad-minton
- Goldmans: Good Clean Lovin'
- Harpers: Always Something There to Remind Me
- Banners: A Lizard to Love
- Spiegels: Oedipus Wrecks
- Ramundos: The Metrosexual
- Rios: The Forbidden Table
- Wizas: Get Flossed
- Kohlenbergs: The Ring Toss
- Ridolfis: Stuffed Dog Dilemma
- Hunters: Stripper Pole
- The Husband
- The Wife
The SituationGood Clean Lovin'
After 28 years of marriage, Mindy and Alan Goldman have clearly grown closer and closer. But there still is one rather large difference between them: Mindy wants a tidy house and Alan is something of a slob. His basement is a frightening warren of papers, files, and boxes stacked on the floor. "This is my basement," he explains to the exasperated Mindy. "You don't live down here. You don't have to come down here."
But Mindy complains that her husband's slovenliness is not confined to a single room. And she's decided to take the initiative with an unusual proposition: she'll trade her affections for five acts of house-cleaning on his part.
"This is the most ridiculous idea in the world," Alan declares.
If he cleans the white table, "we can make out," she offers. Do the dishes? "I'll give you a massage," says Mindy.
Alan's aghast. "And how do we get to bed? I have to vacuum?"
Mindy confirms the proposition with a glint in her eyes and adds, "I've got what you want tonight."
DID THE REF MAKE THE RIGHT CALL?
The panel is appalled. Larry David speaks first. "This woman is lucky anybody would sleep with her. I've got one word for this guy--prostitute. I think that will help."
Madonna chimes in: "I think it's weird that she wants him to be clean so they can get dirty."
Tom checks in with Maria Menounos, this week's Just the Facts expert. She relates the relative costs of house-cleaning and sex acts (house-cleaning about $100-200, sex acts starting at $10).
Tom makes the call: "It's sexual harassment in the workplace without the sex. Alan you win!"
The Goldmans received a Second Honeymoon on a Royal Caribbean Cruise. For more information on Royal Caribbean's Explorer of the Seas or Mariner of the Seas, please visit royalcarribbean.com.
Travel journals coming soon!