- Zahradkas: Mullet Over
- Lehman-Cobbs: Whats-her-face
- Delvecchios: Ring Me Up Sometime
- Marks: Sofa Bed Dead
- Davardos: Blinded by the Light
- Davises: Joy of Sox
- Romanos: Thumbs Down
- Smith-Crawfords: Outfit Outrage
- Capells: Couch Potato
- Magics: Knife at the Wife
- Monroys: Off the Hook
- Rodriguezes: Stripper Chic
- Arkenburgs: The Man Friend
- Arringtons: Sexy Schedule
- D'Amores: Decaf Dispute
- Hamiltons: Bored of the Rings
- Burrises: Cuckoo for Coupons
- Changs: Love Me, Love My Duck
- Galans: Derby Dilemma
- Rubins: Driven Crazy
- Argies: Ghostbusted
- Hankersons: Solitary Pursuits
- Ragins: Green Bean Casserole
Salinero-Wighs: Tacky or Kitsch?
- Carpentier-Saloms: Dishtress
- Drewers: Blonde Ambition
- Fitzpatricks: Peed-Off
- Maurers: Little Friends
- McZeals: Cooking up Resentment
- Beauregards: The Wrath of Zeus
- Burns: The Motorcycle
- Palestrinis: The Rapper
- Cohens: Toiletry Treasure
- Hawkins: Backup Plan
- Mulvihills: Amish Paradise?
- Wongs: Bad-minton
- Goldmans: Good Clean Lovin'
- Harpers: Always Something There to Remind Me
- Banners: A Lizard to Love
- Spiegels: Oedipus Wrecks
- Ramundos: The Metrosexual
- Rios: The Forbidden Table
- Wizas: Get Flossed
- Kohlenbergs: The Ring Toss
- Ridolfis: Stuffed Dog Dilemma
- Hunters: Stripper Pole
- The Husband
- The Wife
The SituationBlonde Ambition
Real estate agent Milt Drewer is a successful man. But his real passion is preparing food. An accomplished cook, he's taught himself the finer points of cuisine and has created a signature dish: the Captain Crunch crab cake. His dream is to be a food superstar, like the chefs of the Food Network. So what's been holding him back? According to Jim, what he really needs to succeed is a provocative look. So he's dyed his hair blonde and spiked his hair. And therein lies the problem.
"It's not attractive to me," his wife of six years, Stacy, tells him. "From the bottom depths of my soul, I beg you to change it back."
Milt's adamant "I have to keep the entire look. I'm reinventing myself."
"You're 34 years old!" Stacy shrieks.
"Life begins after 30," Milt fires back.
Sheryl's got the first comment. "It's the Captain Crunch crab cake that's gonna make it for him. Not the hair."
DID THE REF MAKE THE RIGHT CALL?
Jimmy observes that, with his spikey hair, Milt looks like he should be in the band Smashmouth. And he opines that there are already too many celebrity chefs with the spiky blonde look. "What I'm saying is that that idiot already exists."
Kirstie jumps in. "Since when does a spouse have jurisdiction over their spouse's hair? I like the way he looks," she declares. And besides, Stacy is being downright mean. "She invalidated him."
NBC News Natalie Morales, in her role providing Just the Facts, adds that this isn't first time Milt has bleached his hair. He was known as "Blondie" in the past for spiking his tips with peroxide.
Sheryl believes it's unfair. "When they first got married they both had dark hair. Then she went to blonde hair and now he's not supposed to?"
Tom's heard enough. "Milt, I know you think the hair will help your career, but I'm on the other side of this one. This is not the look for you."
The Drewers received a Second Honeymoon at Breezes Resort & Spa in Panama. For more information on Breezes resorts, visit www.breezes.com.
Travel journals coming soon!