- Zahradkas: Mullet Over
- Lehman-Cobbs: Whats-her-face
- Delvecchios: Ring Me Up Sometime
- Marks: Sofa Bed Dead
- Davardos: Blinded by the Light
- Davises: Joy of Sox
- Romanos: Thumbs Down
- Smith-Crawfords: Outfit Outrage
- Capells: Couch Potato
- Magics: Knife at the Wife
- Monroys: Off the Hook
- Rodriguezes: Stripper Chic
- Arkenburgs: The Man Friend
- Arringtons: Sexy Schedule
- D'Amores: Decaf Dispute
- Hamiltons: Bored of the Rings
- Burrises: Cuckoo for Coupons
- Changs: Love Me, Love My Duck
- Galans: Derby Dilemma
- Rubins: Driven Crazy
- Argies: Ghostbusted
- Hankersons: Solitary Pursuits
- Ragins: Green Bean Casserole
Salinero-Wighs: Tacky or Kitsch?
- Carpentier-Saloms: Dishtress
- Drewers: Blonde Ambition
- Fitzpatricks: Peed-Off
- Maurers: Little Friends
- McZeals: Cooking up Resentment
- Beauregards: The Wrath of Zeus
- Burns: The Motorcycle
- Palestrinis: The Rapper
- Cohens: Toiletry Treasure
- Hawkins: Backup Plan
- Mulvihills: Amish Paradise?
- Wongs: Bad-minton
- Goldmans: Good Clean Lovin'
- Harpers: Always Something There to Remind Me
- Banners: A Lizard to Love
- Spiegels: Oedipus Wrecks
- Ramundos: The Metrosexual
- Rios: The Forbidden Table
- Wizas: Get Flossed
- Kohlenbergs: The Ring Toss
- Ridolfis: Stuffed Dog Dilemma
- Hunters: Stripper Pole
- The Husband
- The Wife
The SituationRing Me Up Sometime
Keith swept Carol off her feet while they were still in high school. He spied her in the school cafeteria and immediately came over to help her rewrap an Ace bandage on an injury she was nursing. She remembers thinking that he looked like a model from a Sears catalog. They got married at a young age and are now celebrating 15 years of wedded bliss. Their conflict? Carol would really like a new wedding ring, something with a large diamond, to commemorate their years together.
"I put up with all these things you do for 15 years," she tells Keith. "You have your toys," she goes on, referring to his new car, boat, quad, and other adult diversions parked around the house. Keith doesn't understand.
"It doesn't make any sense to me," he says. "Just because your friends have these giant rocks, you have to have one?"
DID THE REF MAKE THE RIGHT CALL?
She explains it's been a desire of hers since the day they were married. "I would like another one. This has been my dream for 15 years."
Watching the Delvecchios' story, Kelly and Demi completely understand. Tom asks why diamonds have such sway over women.
"Diamonds are a girl's best friend," she explains. "They're sexy. They make you want to take your clothes off." Kelly nods in agreement, noting that the couple seems to be able to afford it.
Jim gets it. "Just buy her the ring," he says. "But know why you're buying the ring. Don't buy it just to shut her up."
Tom's ready to make his call, summoning the Delvecchios via satellite.
"Do I think diamonds are silly?" he says to Keith, "Yes. But when you're living high on the hog, it's time to spread the wealth. You gotta make her happy. Congratulations Carol, you win."
Keith had sensed that the call might go against him. So he pulls out a ring box and gives his wife the beautiful cut diamond ring she's been wishing for. They kiss and embrace as the crowd cheers.
Keith and Carol received a second honeymoon to Hotel Kura Hulanda Spa and Casino. For more information, visit www.kurahulanda.com and www.curacao.com.
Travel journals coming soon!