- Zahradkas: Mullet Over
- Lehman-Cobbs: Whats-her-face
- Delvecchios: Ring Me Up Sometime
- Marks: Sofa Bed Dead
- Davardos: Blinded by the Light
- Davises: Joy of Sox
- Romanos: Thumbs Down
- Smith-Crawfords: Outfit Outrage
- Capells: Couch Potato
- Magics: Knife at the Wife
- Monroys: Off the Hook
- Rodriguezes: Stripper Chic
- Arkenburgs: The Man Friend
- Arringtons: Sexy Schedule
- D'Amores: Decaf Dispute
- Hamiltons: Bored of the Rings
- Burrises: Cuckoo for Coupons
- Changs: Love Me, Love My Duck
- Galans: Derby Dilemma
- Rubins: Driven Crazy
- Argies: Ghostbusted
- Hankersons: Solitary Pursuits
- Ragins: Green Bean Casserole
Salinero-Wighs: Tacky or Kitsch?
- Carpentier-Saloms: Dishtress
- Drewers: Blonde Ambition
- Fitzpatricks: Peed-Off
- Maurers: Little Friends
- McZeals: Cooking up Resentment
- Beauregards: The Wrath of Zeus
- Burns: The Motorcycle
- Palestrinis: The Rapper
- Cohens: Toiletry Treasure
- Hawkins: Backup Plan
- Mulvihills: Amish Paradise?
- Wongs: Bad-minton
- Goldmans: Good Clean Lovin'
- Harpers: Always Something There to Remind Me
- Banners: A Lizard to Love
- Spiegels: Oedipus Wrecks
- Ramundos: The Metrosexual
- Rios: The Forbidden Table
- Wizas: Get Flossed
- Kohlenbergs: The Ring Toss
- Ridolfis: Stuffed Dog Dilemma
- Hunters: Stripper Pole
- The Husband
- The Wife
The SituationWood-Be Embarrassment
After 13 years of marriage, Patti Cavallaro loves many things about her husband Anthony. But his recent foray into home decorating isn't one of them. She came home one day to find a vintage wooden Indian statue gracing the walls of their home.
"Every time I walk by it, it looks at you. It's creepy," she says. "It's gotta go."
But Anthony explains that it fits their house perfectly. "There's nothing wrong with it," he tells her. "There was a blank wall. Your father likes it, my brother likes it."
DID THE REF MAKE THE RIGHT CALL?
Patti is unconvinced. Someday, she threatens, "I'll have the last laugh."
Anthony isn't fazed. "I'll tell you, if I come home and that thing is gone, God help you."
The panel is split. Adam finds the statue offensive and thinks it has to go. Gloria's got a different approach. Some night, when Anthony's sleeping, Patti should move the statue next to her husband's side of the bed. "When he gets up, he'll see it. Then she should move it to different places around the house a few times. Maybe he won't like it so much then. It's haunted."
Donald Trump thinks it's beautiful - and valuable.
Tom cedes his decision to Gloria. She'll make the final call. Gloria addresses the Cavallaros via satellite connection. "Okay, it can stay, but you have to put a blanket over it," she tells the couple.
The Cavallaros received a Second Honeymoon at Breezes Runaway Bay Resort & Golf Club in Jamaica. For more information on Breezes resorts & spas, visit www.breezes.com.
Travel journals coming soon!