- Zahradkas: Mullet Over
- Lehman-Cobbs: Whats-her-face
- Delvecchios: Ring Me Up Sometime
- Marks: Sofa Bed Dead
- Davardos: Blinded by the Light
- Davises: Joy of Sox
- Romanos: Thumbs Down
- Smith-Crawfords: Outfit Outrage
- Capells: Couch Potato
- Magics: Knife at the Wife
- Monroys: Off the Hook
- Rodriguezes: Stripper Chic
- Arkenburgs: The Man Friend
- Arringtons: Sexy Schedule
- D'Amores: Decaf Dispute
- Hamiltons: Bored of the Rings
- Burrises: Cuckoo for Coupons
- Changs: Love Me, Love My Duck
- Galans: Derby Dilemma
- Rubins: Driven Crazy
- Argies: Ghostbusted
- Hankersons: Solitary Pursuits
- Ragins: Green Bean Casserole
Salinero-Wighs: Tacky or Kitsch?
- Carpentier-Saloms: Dishtress
- Drewers: Blonde Ambition
- Fitzpatricks: Peed-Off
- Maurers: Little Friends
- McZeals: Cooking up Resentment
- Beauregards: The Wrath of Zeus
- Burns: The Motorcycle
- Palestrinis: The Rapper
- Cohens: Toiletry Treasure
- Hawkins: Backup Plan
- Mulvihills: Amish Paradise?
- Wongs: Bad-minton
- Goldmans: Good Clean Lovin'
- Harpers: Always Something There to Remind Me
- Banners: A Lizard to Love
- Spiegels: Oedipus Wrecks
- Ramundos: The Metrosexual
- Rios: The Forbidden Table
- Wizas: Get Flossed
- Kohlenbergs: The Ring Toss
- Ridolfis: Stuffed Dog Dilemma
- Hunters: Stripper Pole
- The Husband
- The Wife
The SituationCouch Potato
Ellen and Geoff Carpel's lament isn't so uncommon: there's a snorer in the family. While Ellen is loathe to admit it, Geoff knows that her nightly snoring will keep him awake. So he takes refuge in the downstairs of their home, where he curls up with the dogs, puts Sports Center on the TV, and falls to sleep.
"I'm alone up here," complains Ellen. "It's not normal, for a husband to sleep on the couch," she tells him.
"It's a very comfortable couch," he counters.
Geoff shows the audience some videotape he's shot, proving that Ellen does indeed snore. "She sounds like a gremlin."
Ellen, lonesome and desperate, reaches out. "What's it gonna take to get you back in bed?" she asks.
"A miracle," he replies.
Jerry can sympathize. "There's a lonely guy," he says. As a snorer himself, he feels that sleeping together is tough enough as it is, but worse when one partner snores.
DID THE REF MAKE THE RIGHT CALL?
Gwyneth says snoring doesn't bother her, but still she's torn. She feels Geoff's doing what he can to get a decent night's sleep. "He's trying to preserve their marriage, by sleeping on the couch. If he can't sleep, what is he supposed to do? He could leave her, but that would be a lot worse."
Greg's outspoken: Ellen's clearly in the wrong. "She won't admit she snores. Maybe he should scream in her face every time she snores--- 'AAAAAGGH!'" he yells.
As is his custom at the end of the show, Tom delegates the final decision to one of the panel, in this case, Gwyneth.
She addresses the couple via satellite connection. "I'm sorry Ellen, but I saw the tape. I think he's actually protecting you and your marriage by sleeping the couch, so he's well rested and happy and he can engage with you in the morning," she tells them "But," she add, "you should try again, exhausting every snore-curing remedy on the market."
The Capells received a second honeymoon to the St. Kitts Marriott Resort & Royal Beach Casino. For more information, visit www.stkittsmarriott.com.
Travel journals coming soon!