- Zahradkas: Mullet Over
- Lehman-Cobbs: Whats-her-face
- Delvecchios: Ring Me Up Sometime
- Marks: Sofa Bed Dead
- Davardos: Blinded by the Light
- Davises: Joy of Sox
- Romanos: Thumbs Down
- Smith-Crawfords: Outfit Outrage
- Capells: Couch Potato
- Magics: Knife at the Wife
- Monroys: Off the Hook
- Rodriguezes: Stripper Chic
- Arkenburgs: The Man Friend
- Arringtons: Sexy Schedule
- D'Amores: Decaf Dispute
- Hamiltons: Bored of the Rings
- Burrises: Cuckoo for Coupons
- Changs: Love Me, Love My Duck
- Galans: Derby Dilemma
- Rubins: Driven Crazy
- Argies: Ghostbusted
- Hankersons: Solitary Pursuits
- Ragins: Green Bean Casserole
Salinero-Wighs: Tacky or Kitsch?
- Carpentier-Saloms: Dishtress
- Drewers: Blonde Ambition
- Fitzpatricks: Peed-Off
- Maurers: Little Friends
- McZeals: Cooking up Resentment
- Beauregards: The Wrath of Zeus
- Burns: The Motorcycle
- Palestrinis: The Rapper
- Cohens: Toiletry Treasure
- Hawkins: Backup Plan
- Mulvihills: Amish Paradise?
- Wongs: Bad-minton
- Goldmans: Good Clean Lovin'
- Harpers: Always Something There to Remind Me
- Banners: A Lizard to Love
- Spiegels: Oedipus Wrecks
- Ramundos: The Metrosexual
- Rios: The Forbidden Table
- Wizas: Get Flossed
- Kohlenbergs: The Ring Toss
- Ridolfis: Stuffed Dog Dilemma
- Hunters: Stripper Pole
- The Husband
- The Wife
The SituationCuckoo for Coupons
Lazaundra and Antwon Burris lead a peaceful life in Cedar Hill, Texas. They revel in the success of their 14-year marriage, ascribing strength and happiness to their traditional approach. Even though Lazaundra does the shopping, she insists that Antwon accompany her. He wouldn't mind spending this time with his wife, except for a habit that he simply cannot abide: her insistence that almost everything they buy be purchased with money-saving coupons.
"I'm tired of coupons. I don't want to go shopping with you when you're taking all my time up," he protests.
"And I don't want to cook for you, but I do it," she counters.
It turns out that Lazaundra is regularly able to trim up to 50 percent off their shopping bills with her prudent use of coupons. But the process is just too time-consuming for Antwon. And besides, sometimes he'd like to buy just whatever it is he wants to buy, without wondering whether they've got a coupon for it.
"Why in the hell do I have to go with you?" he wonders.
Lazaundra spells it out. "Because I want you to go."
DID THE REF MAKE THE RIGHT CALL?
Trump is first to weigh in. "I think she's great. She's trying to save money for the family," he explains, and then admits he's not exactly a coupon-clipper himself.
Gloria Estefan agrees, but adds that she really doesn't want to be in line behind Lazaundra at the store.
Adam's reads it differently, observing that Lazaundra's insistence on her husband accompanying her is a power play. "She's humiliating her man with this coupon thing. She should be saving money, but she shouldn't be dragging him along." Still, when pressed by Tom, he votes on the side of practicality. "I'm with the wife. She's a pain in the ass, but she's saving money."
The panel is again unanimous: though it's inconvenient, Antwon should go along to help out, for the sake of making the most of their budget.
Tom brings up the Burrises via satellite and follows his panel's recommendations. He tells Antwon, "Your wife is saving you cash. All you have to do is shut up and push the cart. Lazaundra you win."
The Burrises received a second honeymoon on a Royal Caribbean Cruise. For more information on Royal Caribbean's Explorer of the Seas or Mariner of the Seas, please visit royalcarribbean.com.
Travel journals coming soon!