- Zahradkas: Mullet Over
- Lehman-Cobbs: Whats-her-face
- Delvecchios: Ring Me Up Sometime
- Marks: Sofa Bed Dead
- Davardos: Blinded by the Light
- Davises: Joy of Sox
- Romanos: Thumbs Down
- Smith-Crawfords: Outfit Outrage
- Capells: Couch Potato
- Magics: Knife at the Wife
- Monroys: Off the Hook
- Rodriguezes: Stripper Chic
- Arkenburgs: The Man Friend
- Arringtons: Sexy Schedule
- D'Amores: Decaf Dispute
- Hamiltons: Bored of the Rings
- Burrises: Cuckoo for Coupons
- Changs: Love Me, Love My Duck
- Galans: Derby Dilemma
- Rubins: Driven Crazy
- Argies: Ghostbusted
- Hankersons: Solitary Pursuits
- Ragins: Green Bean Casserole
Salinero-Wighs: Tacky or Kitsch?
- Carpentier-Saloms: Dishtress
- Drewers: Blonde Ambition
- Fitzpatricks: Peed-Off
- Maurers: Little Friends
- McZeals: Cooking up Resentment
- Beauregards: The Wrath of Zeus
- Burns: The Motorcycle
- Palestrinis: The Rapper
- Cohens: Toiletry Treasure
- Hawkins: Backup Plan
- Mulvihills: Amish Paradise?
- Wongs: Bad-minton
- Goldmans: Good Clean Lovin'
- Harpers: Always Something There to Remind Me
- Banners: A Lizard to Love
- Spiegels: Oedipus Wrecks
- Ramundos: The Metrosexual
- Rios: The Forbidden Table
- Wizas: Get Flossed
- Kohlenbergs: The Ring Toss
- Ridolfis: Stuffed Dog Dilemma
- Hunters: Stripper Pole
- The Husband
- The Wife
The SituationThe Wrath of Zeus
Jim and Maria fell in love young. They met when they were both working at a bar. Jim came in one day dressed in business clothes, with a briefcase. Maria was hooked. 17 years later they're as close as can beówith one significant exception: a four legged terror named Zeus who Jim describes as his best friend. We see pictures of the snarling animal snapping at the camera.
Jim's dog terrorizes everyone else in the house. "My house is crazy," Sue pleads. "Zeus is a psychopathic, narcissistic, rotten maggot. If Jim were to pass away, I would send Zeus to the glue factory. I would never do this to another family. I can't live like this."
Jim defends his dog's aggressiveness and explains to Sue that she simply wonít adhere to his training techniques. "I trained the dog to listen to commands. You wonít do it, you'll zap him."
Sue's desperate. "A lion tamer doesn't let the lion bite people," she says.
"Tell that to Siegfreid and Roy," Jim answers.
Sue lives in abject fear of being attacked at every corner of her own house. "The dog bit my 78 year old mother."
"Well, maybe she had it coming, maybe she made the dog upset," Jim responds.
DID THE REF MAKE THE RIGHT CALL?
The panel looks pained.
Alec is especially incredulous. "What you have is an attack dog trying to kill your wife. And you're taking the dog's side."
Kelly thinks "It's like the pets have become the guys' mistresses. I'm sorry, that dog has to go down. I noticed a bowl of sea monkeys on the table. They should be happy with those."
Jerry wavers a moment but then sides with the wife. "That dog would make a great lawyer," he agrees with Alec Baldwin.
Alec wishes the dog could be trained (that's a different show Jerry tells him), but he has to go with the wife. It's unanimous. Tom brings the Beauregards up via satellite.
He gets right to it. "Jim, I'm sorry I just donít think you're making an effort. And if your 78 year old mother law has it coming to her, you do too. Mariah you win."
The Beauregards received a Second Honeymoon on a Royal Caribbean Cruise. For more information on Royal Caribbean's Explorer of the Seas or Mariner of the Seas, please visit royalcarribbean.com.
Travel journals coming soon!