The Sound of Music
Watch the full episode of the must-see event online now.
Curried Turkey and Cauliflower Stew
256 calories per serving
1/2 head cauliflower, broken into florets, about 3-4 cups
5 cloves chopped garlic
1-1/2 tablespoons curry powder
1 cup low-fat salt-free marinara
2 cups low-sodium chicken broth
1 pound turkey cutlets, sliced thinly
juice of 1 lime
1 bunch watercress
1/2 cup 0% Fage Greek yogurt
1. Heat a large soup pot over medium-high heat. Spray with PAM and add cauliflower; season with Nu-Salt. Sauté until golden brown, about 6 minutes.
2. Add garlic and curry powder to the cauliflower and sauté until fragrant, about 1 minute more.
3. Add marinara and broth to the pan and bring to a simmer; turn heat down low.
4. Season turkey with Nu-Salt and add to the broth. Poach until just cooked through, about 2 minutes. Stir in lime juice and adjust seasoning, if necessary.
5. Ladle soup into bowls and top with a dollop of yogurt and some watercress. Although no actual salt is called for in this recipe please add it as you see fit.