The Sound of Music
Watch performances from the must-see live special now.
Join the Biggest Loser Club now, click here!
1. Ricotta Fruit Cup. Fill a wineglass or parfait glass half-full with blueberries or fresh sliced strawberries. Top with 1/2 cup fat-free ricotta cheese, then drizzle with honey and sprinkle with cinnamon.
2. Roasted Fruits with Honey. Halve fruits such as peaches or nectarines and remove the pits. Place on a baking sheet and drizzle each half with 1 teaspoon honey. Roast in a 350°F oven until tender and juicy, about 15 minutes.
3. Banana-Peanut Butter Sandwich. Peel a banana and cut it in half lengthwise. Spread 1 tablespoon creamy reduced-fat peanut butter onto the cut side of one half, then top with the other half to create a banana sandwich. Cut into bite-size pieces, if desired.
4. Low-Cal "Ice Cream" Sandwich. Create a homemade frozen treat by sandwiching 2 tablespoons sugar-free whipped topping between 2 fat-free chocolate graham crackers. Cover with plastic wrap and pop into the freezer for 1 hour.
5. Baked Maple Apple. Core and halve an unpeeled apple and place it in a small microwavable bowl. Cover with plastic wrap and heat on high power in a microwave for 2 minutes. Drizzle each half with 1 tablespoon sugar-free maple syrup, then sprinkle with cinnamon or allspice.
6. Low-Cal Peanut Butter Cup. Stir 1 teaspoon creamy reduced-fat peanut butter into a sugar-free, fat-free chocolate pudding cup. It tastes just like a peanut butter cup!
7. Banana Milkshake. Peel an extra-ripe banana, cut it into chunks, and freeze in a ziptop bag. In a blender, process the frozen chunks with 1 cup fat-free milk or fat-free yogurt.
8. Healthy Latte. For a healthier alternative to the drinks sold at many coffee chains, pour 1 cup of cooled coffee over ice, add a small scoop of fat-free vanilla frozen yogurt, and top with a sprinkling of nutmeg or cocoa powder.
9. Angel Food Trifle. In a parfait glass, layer 2 small chunks of angel food cake (equal to one slice) with sliced berries of your choice and 1/2 cup fat-free frozen yogurt.
10. Not-So-Decadent Chocolate-Covered Strawberries. Dip 5 or 6 large fresh strawberries into 2 tablespoons fat-free chocolate sauce for a guilt-free version of chocolate-covered strawberries.
Adapted from The Biggest Loser Success Secrets by The Biggest Loser Experts and Cast, with Maggie Greenwood-Robinson, PhD.
Courtesy of BiggestLoserClub.com