2 lb parsnips, peeled, cut into 1 inch pieces
1 1/2 lb baby carrots, peeled, cut into 1 inch long pieces
2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
1 tangerine , zest and juice of (1/3 cup)
3 ea sprigs fresh thyme, cleaned from the stem, just the leaves
1 shallot chopped finely
2 t fresh tarragon, chopped finely
2 t sherry vinegar
2 t finely chopped chives
1 Tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Pre heat oven to 375F. Place 2 empty baking trays in oven to preheat as well.
- Toss parsnips with 1 tablespoon of oil and season with pepper. In
separate bowl repeat the same with Carrots.
- Remove preheated trays from oven, place parsnips in single layer on
one tray and place back in oven. Repeat the same with carrots.
- To make the Gremolata, combine all the ingredients together and mix well.
- When the vegetables are cooked, put in a mixing bowl and combine the
- Place on large platter and serve family style.
Total Fat 2g
Sat Fat 0g
Total Carb 17g
Dietary Fiber 5g