New comedy with Anne Heche! Premieres Tomorrow 8/7c. Preview now.
1) How has life changed for you both personally and professionally
since winning The Biggest Loser last season?
Personally I have a better outlook on everything. I have found that since the show I take much more joy in the little things. Professionally I have yet to come back down to reality and get a 9-5 job, and I'll be honest, I kind of like it!!
2) How is your relationship with your mother?
My relationship with my mother is going great, I have been learning to better balance my time so that we can stay in touch.
3) Do you still keep in contact with the players from last season?
What about the trainers?
I keep in contact some, our tech friendly society makes it possible. Jillian and still communicate reguarly and I do my best to meet up with her whenever I am in LA!
4) What is your daily routine that keeps you physically fit?
I know that I still need to keep a regular work out routine. I hit the gym 3-4 times a week and I focus mostly on cardio. When my schedule permits I get some strength training in as well.
5) Any advice for the players this season?
Whatever you do, make sure you are doing this for yourself. I promise there are tough days ahead emotionally, and if you have the right mind set you will get through it!!
6) How did it feel being back on the ranch? What was it like co-
hosting with Ali V.?
Crazy being back on the show and cool at the same time. It was great to see Ali even if it was just for a moment!