- What are your weaknesses?
- Are you a team player or more of a lone leader?
- Is there anything you won't do to get your way?
I won't stab people in the back.
- How do your past experiences differ from the other contestants and how will this help you win?
I'm used to playing as a part of a team. Working with other musicians on the road and in the studio, gives me the ability to know how to pull the best out of someone or when to give them space when they need it.
- Do you think your public persona will help or hurt you in some of the challenges?
I think it can only help.
- How do you feel about Donald Trump?
Nice man, but that hair? Hey the same thing has been said about me.
- How up-to-date are you in pop culture and current affairs?
Very, I have a 12-year-old son and a very politically engaged husband.
- What is your favorite part about business: the money, the people, or the marketing/ad campaigns?
I am in the music business and for me it's always been about the music first.
- Do you think formal education will play a big role in this competition?
From what I have seen of previous seasons, street smarts seems to be a bit more important, but an education can only help.
- Do you consider yourself to be self-disciplined or loose cannon?
I'm a self-disciplined loose cannon.