- What are your weaknesses?
I quite often tend to say exactly what I think which sometimes can get me into trouble.
I've only lived in the States for a few years, which means that my network won't be as strong as my competition's.
- Are you a team player or more of a lone leader?
Definitely a team player. As a chef there is never any room for a lone leader!
- Is there anything you won't do to get your way?
My mum taught me not to cheat or steal -- I hope she doesn't watch the show because I'll do all that it takes to support and raise as much money as possible for Feeding America.
- How do your past experiences differ from the other contestants and how will this help you win?
Being a chef I'm accustomed to working under extreme pressure and I love a challenge.
- Do you think your public persona will help or hurt you in some of the challenges?
Who knows hopefully it will help, everybody loves food though I might have to exchange a few free dinners.
- How do you feel about Donald Trump?
I love Trump's charisma, I think he's a really interesting guy and clearly extremely successful. I'm looking forward to learning from him!
- How up-to-date are you in pop culture and current affairs?
To be honest, current affairs more so than pop culture I'm more comfortable on a hike or a surfboard.
- What is your favorite part about business: the money, the people, or the marketing/ad campaigns?
- Do you think formal education will play a big role in this competition?
Education is important, it teaches you how to solve problems!
- Do you consider yourself to be self-disciplined or loose cannon?