- What are your weaknesses?
1. A confident, sexy, smart, beautiful woman...
2. Always late.
3. A sucker for my daughters.
- Are you a team player or more of a lone leader?
I am very loyal and try to be a respectful team player, but I am also very good at getting stuff done on my own.
- Is there anything you won't do to get your way?
Sell somebody out. I would handle it my way.
- How do your past experiences differ from the other contestants and how will this help you win?
My passion and my drive are unstoppable, however my occasional moments of common sense, street smarts and people skills help.
- Do you think your public persona will help or hurt you in some of the challenges?
- How do you feel about Donald Trump?
Smart, confident, funny with an uncanny ability to be both businessman and celebrity.
- How up-to-date are you in pop culture and current affairs?
(Note-answer has intentional humor) Molly Hatchet's new album rocks.
- What is your favorite part about business: the money, the people, or the marketing/ad campaigns?
All of the above for different reasons./span>
- Do you think formal education will play a big role in this competition?
I hope not. I only made it to the 11th grade… Yes I have a GED and street smarts.
- Do you consider yourself to be self-disciplined or loose cannon?
A loose cannon with a method to my madness.