Summer T-Shirt Contest
Choose Your Photo
Follow the simple instructions below to create your masterpiece. Then submit your T-shirt design, you (and your friends and family) can vote for your favorites. The Grand Prize Winner, chosen by the show producers, will see their T-shirt sold online at the NBC Store!
• IMPORTANT: Download the T-Shirt Starter Kit. It contains the T-Shirt template file you should use to help design your shirt.
• Select a T-shirt color from the color palette. Color palette available for download here. Fill in your T-shirt using one of these colors.
• Use a maximum of four (4) colors for your design - no gradients or transparent layers are allowed. Designs can be in color or black and white.
• Keep the design off the seams.
• Save the design as a JPG or GIF before uploading. 1000x750 pixel resolution is optimal. The maximum image size allowed is 5 MG.
• Please have a look at ALL current NBC Store Parks and Recreation merchandise and do not submit a T-shirt with a photo or slogan that already exists.
• When you're finished, upload your image using the "Upload File" button at the top of this page.
• Be sure to save your source file as winning entries must send us their original file (PSD, AI, EPS) so that we can accurately reproduce the shirt.
Deadline for T-shirt submission is July 1, 2012 at 11:59 PM ET.
Remember the design must be your own original unpublished work and must not contain any third-party logos, trademarks or copyright material, with the exception of photography found on www.nbc.com/parks-and-recreation/ and approved Parks and Recreation logos. If you want to incorporate any Parks and Recreation artwork (optional), various formats can be found by downloading this zip file.
You must be 18 years of age or older to submit a design.
By submitting your design and accompanying descriptions you grant NBC Universal, Inc. a royalty-free, worldwide, non-exclusive, perpetual and sub licensable permission to publish and otherwise use the design and the images and likenesses that appear in your design in any way that we want, and in any media now known or later developed for the full term of any rights that may exist in your contribution. These rights come into effect upon sending the design.
We may elect to use any, all or none of the submitted designs and may remove any posted design at any time for any reason. We also reserve the right to edit or crop the design and accompanying comments in any way in our sole discretion.