10. What do you think of a woman being with a man 19 years older than her?
-- Careen Patel
I think what you're touching on here, Careen, is a very prevalent double standard. An older man can date a younger woman, but an older woman will find it hard to date a younger man. Hey, I don't make the double standard. I just plan to enjoy it long into my twilight years.
9. I love Indian guys, Bollywood and Indian culture. What can I do to make myself more attractive?
-- Eva Grammer
Eva, Eva, Eva, where have you been my whole life. Stop writing questions on the Internet and go to one of those travel websites. I'll see you in 17 hours, mysweet.
8. I was until recently in a relationship with an Indian boy, but we had to break up because he doesn't think his family would ever accept me because I am white. Do you think there is any way to overcome this prejudice?
-- Ashley Haskins
Ashley, between you and me, you ask too many questions; guys hate that. Next.
7. What astrological sign are you?
-- Sonya Joseph
I've been told I have the temper of a Cancer, the patience of a Virgo, the loyalty of a Taurus and the wildness of an Aries. But, to answer your question, I am a Scorpio.
6. Who do you think is hotter, Asha or Tonya?
-- Braeden Kwok
With so many hot women in the
world, why should I have to choose.
We're lucky to live in a world
where there are hotties all around
us. And we should celebrate that.
Or, do what I do. I have a special
place in my mind where I combined
Tonya and Asha into one super
hottie. I call her Tosha.
5. Manmeet, what acts do most guys consider romantic?
-- Helen Castillo
What acts do men find romantic?
Well, me personally, I'd say act
one of "Romeo and Juliet," act two
of "Bridget Jones's Diary," and
every single moment of "Love,
4. What's the best way to ask a stranger if she wants to go out on a date?
-- William Yang
I don't classify people into people
I don't know and people I know.
The way I see it, you can have
something more in common with
someone you're meeting for the
first time than someone you've
known your whole life. Why don't
we grab a chai and figure out which
3. How do you pick up all those women on the phone?
-- Xavier Cervantes
Dear Xavier, if you have a cool name like "Xavier" and you have a
hard time picking up girls, I can't do anything for you. Try this.
"Hi, my name is Xavier. Would you like to go to dinner with me? Need
I remind you, my name is Xavier."
2. How do you talk to a beautiful girl in person?
-- Paul Weiner
Dear Mr. Weiner, I'm guessing part
of the reason you're having trouble
is your last name. From a Manmeet,
to a Weiner, our name is both the
conversation starter and the
1. How can I tell her I love her? I'm so shy.
-- Krysta Saunders
I recommend telling your girlfriend
you love her by writing it on a
cake or a series of cupcakes.
Then, if it goes badly, at least
you can both enjoy the tasty