Player must propel a balloon into a garbage can using only a spray bottle.
New Tonight 8/7c. Catch up on the season premiere online.
1) Set garbage can 12' from the foul line and place container of balloons behind the foul line.
2) When the clock starts, player may toss balloon in the air from behind the foul line and attempt to direct it into the trash can using only the spray bottle.
3) If the balloon hits the ground, the spray bottle, or any part of the player's body, it's void.
4) A player may reuse an old balloon or use a new balloon to make a new attempt from behind the foul line.
5) To complete the game, player must move 1 balloon through the air and into the trash can using only the water from the spray bottle within the 60-second time limit.
Thanks for visiting the official site of "Minute To Win It." Hundreds of challenges were tested for "Minute To Win It," many of which are posted here. Some of the challenges you see on this site may be physically challenging, so please talk to your doctor before trying them, and don't do any that you think may not be safe for you. If you do try them, please make sure you are in a controlled environment with proper safety measures in place. Anyone practicing or playing the challenges as shown on this site, or with modifications, does so at his / her own risk. Materials provided on this site are intended for educational and entertainment purposes only.