Player must get 5 ping-pong balls into a fish bowl by bouncing them off 3 plates, lined up in front of the fish bowl.
1) Set up plates in a straight line with 1" between their rims. Place the fishbowl 10" away from the rim of the third plate.
2) When the clock starts, player may grab ping-pong balls and bounce them off the plates to land in the fishbowl.
3) The ball must hit all 3 plates, at least 1 time each, in order to count.
4) Any ball that touches the ground at any time is void.
5) Player may only throw with his or her designated throwing hand.
6) To complete the game, all 5 ping-pong balls must remain concurrently in the fishbowl within the 60-second time limit.