Player must continually blow up a balloon and expel the air from it to knock cups off of a table.
The top 8 compete Monday 8/7c! Catch up now.
1) Set up 15 plastic cups in a row across the table.
2) When the clock starts, player may grab the balloon and begin to blow it up.
3) Player may only knock cups off the table by using air from the balloon and must always stay on 1 side of the table.
4) If the player makes physical contact with the cup, the game is over.
5) To complete the game, the player must knock all cups off of the table using only the air from the balloon within the 60-second time limit.
Thanks for visiting the official site of "Minute To Win It." Hundreds of challenges were tested for "Minute To Win It," many of which are posted here. Some of the challenges you see on this site may be physically challenging, so please talk to your doctor before trying them, and don't do any that you think may not be safe for you. If you do try them, please make sure you are in a controlled environment with proper safety measures in place. Anyone practicing or playing the challenges as shown on this site, or with modifications, does so at his / her own risk. Materials provided on this site are intended for educational and entertainment purposes only.