Bounce a ping-pong ball onto piece of bread covered in peanut butter.
1) Place the bread on the platform, 10' from the foul line.
2) When the clock starts, player may begin to bounce 1 ping-pong ball at a time at the piece of bread.
3) If the player bounces 2 ping-pong balls at the same time, those ping-pong balls are void.
4) If the player crosses the foul line during an attempt, that attempt is void.
5) To complete the game, player must release a ping-pong ball within the 60-second time limit so that it bounces at least once, then sticks to the peanut butter.