Toss shoe onto a table using only a foot.
1. Set up each pair of shoes 9' from the table.
2. When the clock starts, player may insert foot into the first shoe and attempt to toss it onto the table.
3. Player may not move closer to the table or use hands at any time.
4. Credit will be given for a shoe hanging partly off the table, as long as it stays on the table for 3 seconds.
5. To complete the game, contestant must use a foot to successfully toss and land 1 shoe on the table where it must rest for 3 seconds within the 60-second time limit.
Instructions and blueprint videos on this site are provided for practice and entertainment purposes only. Games played on the show are subject to rules provided to contestants and game levels may vary depending on quantities, distances or other considerations required for successful completion.REQUIRED ITEMS