The Sound of Music
Special encore presentation Saturday 8/7c. Watch the special online now.
1. Set up each pair of shoes 9' from the table.
2. When the clock starts, player may insert foot into the first shoe and attempt to toss it onto the table.
3. Player may not move closer to the table or use hands at any time.
4. Credit will be given for a shoe hanging partly off the table, as long as it stays on the table for 3 seconds.
5. To complete the game, contestant must use a foot to successfully toss and land 1 shoe on the table where it must rest for 3 seconds within the 60-second time limit.
Instructions and blueprint videos on this site are provided for practice and entertainment purposes only. Games played on the show are subject to rules provided to contestants and game levels may vary depending on quantities, distances or other considerations required for successful completion.
Thanks for visiting the official site of "Minute To Win It." Hundreds of challenges were tested for "Minute To Win It," many of which are posted here. Some of the challenges you see on this site may be physically challenging, so please talk to your doctor before trying them, and don't do any that you think may not be safe for you. If you do try them, please make sure you are in a controlled environment with proper safety measures in place. Anyone practicing or playing the challenges as shown on this site, or with modifications, does so at his / her own risk. Materials provided on this site are intended for educational and entertainment purposes only.