Pick up 1 of 18 plastic cups on a center table and place the small candy from under that cup into 1 of 3 glasses placed around the outer rim of the stage. Object is to get 6 of each colored candy into the 3 glasses.
1) Randomly place each candy beneath an overturned cup at the center of the playing area.
2) Place each of the 3 glasses approximately 8' away, each in a different direction from the center cups.
3) When the clock starts, player may lift the first cup and must then pick up the candy underneath and place it into 1 of the glasses.
4) If a player overturns more than 1 cup at a time, the game is over.
5) Small candies must be placed by color in each glass on each podium. Player may choose which glass contains which color.
6) If a player places candies of different colors in the same glass, the game is over.
7) To complete the game, the contestant must place all 18 small candies grouped 6-of-a-kind into the 3 glasses within the 60-second time limit.