Use a string tied into a loop to pick up and transfer 1 egg, from the top of one large soda bottle to the top of another large soda bottle.
1. Place full soda bottles 15' apart and remove the caps.
2. Tie the ends of a 36" piece of string together, making a loop.
3. When the clock starts, place the an egg atop a bottle, then attempt to pick it up with the string.
4. If an egg drops, player may start over with a new one.
5. To complete the game, player must use only the string to transport an egg from atop one bottle to the other, and then remove the string within the 60-second time limit.
Instructions and blueprint videos on this site are provided for practice and entertainment purposes only. Games played on the show are subject to rules provided to contestants and game levels may vary depending on quantities, distances or other considerations required for successful completion.REQUIRED ITEMS