Watch the special expanded series finale online now.
1. Place full soda bottles 15' apart and remove the caps.
2. Tie the ends of a 36" piece of string together, making a loop.
3. When the clock starts, place the an egg atop a bottle, then attempt to pick it up with the string.
4. If an egg drops, player may start over with a new one.
5. To complete the game, player must use only the string to transport an egg from atop one bottle to the other, and then remove the string within the 60-second time limit.
Instructions and blueprint videos on this site are provided for practice and entertainment purposes only. Games played on the show are subject to rules provided to contestants and game levels may vary depending on quantities, distances or other considerations required for successful completion.
Thanks for visiting the official site of "Minute To Win It." Hundreds of challenges were tested for "Minute To Win It," many of which are posted here. Some of the challenges you see on this site may be physically challenging, so please talk to your doctor before trying them, and don't do any that you think may not be safe for you. If you do try them, please make sure you are in a controlled environment with proper safety measures in place. Anyone practicing or playing the challenges as shown on this site, or with modifications, does so at his / her own risk. Materials provided on this site are intended for educational and entertainment purposes only.