Using a banana hanging on a string from the waist, player must guide 2 oranges into a hula hoop.
1) Tie the string to 1 end of the banana, then tie the other end to the front of a belt so that the banana hangs 12" from the floor.
2) Place the hula hoop on the ground, with each orange on either side, 8' from the hoop.
3) When the clock starts, player may bend knees and swing hips to guide the orange with the banana.
4) Player may only guide an orange with the banana.
5) Player's hands may not touch the floor, rope or banana.
6) Player may not move or alter the hula hoop.
7) To complete the game, player must get 2 oranges concurrently inside the hoop within the 60-second time limit and they must remain there for 3 seconds.