Use a cup to vertically stack dice in towers of 3, 4 and 5.
1) Place dice on the table so that none are stacked vertically.
2) When the clock starts, player may pick up the cup and begin attempting to stack the dice.
3) Player's hands may be used to position dice on the table, but may not be used to stack them directly, or to help scoop, slide or toss them into the cup.
4) When attempting to stack the dice, the cup must be inverted with its bottom nearly parallel to the table surface. No credit will be given for "pouring" 1 die onto another.
5) Player must first stack 3, then 4, and then 5.
6) Player may have no more than the number of dice intended to be stacked (i.e. may not have 5 dice in the cup while trying to stack 3).
7) Each stack must remain freestanding for 3 seconds to receive credit.
8) To complete game, player must stack 3 dice, then 4 dice, and have the final inverted cup with the stack of 5 dice on the table within the 60-second time limit so that after the cup is removed, the final stack remains freestanding for 3 seconds.