Use a cup to vertically stack dice in towers of 3, 4 and 5.
New comedy with Anne Heche! Premieres Thursday 8/7c. Preview now.
1) Place dice on the table so that none are stacked vertically.
2) When the clock starts, player may pick up the cup and begin attempting to stack the dice.
3) Player's hands may be used to position dice on the table, but may not be used to stack them directly, or to help scoop, slide or toss them into the cup.
4) When attempting to stack the dice, the cup must be inverted with its bottom nearly parallel to the table surface. No credit will be given for "pouring" 1 die onto another.
5) Player must first stack 3, then 4, and then 5.
6) Player may have no more than the number of dice intended to be stacked (i.e. may not have 5 dice in the cup while trying to stack 3).
7) Each stack must remain freestanding for 3 seconds to receive credit.
8) To complete game, player must stack 3 dice, then 4 dice, and have the final inverted cup with the stack of 5 dice on the table within the 60-second time limit so that after the cup is removed, the final stack remains freestanding for 3 seconds.
Thanks for visiting the official site of "Minute To Win It." Hundreds of challenges were tested for "Minute To Win It," many of which are posted here. Some of the challenges you see on this site may be physically challenging, so please talk to your doctor before trying them, and don't do any that you think may not be safe for you. If you do try them, please make sure you are in a controlled environment with proper safety measures in place. Anyone practicing or playing the challenges as shown on this site, or with modifications, does so at his / her own risk. Materials provided on this site are intended for educational and entertainment purposes only.