Get a pretzel out of a fishbowl using a sticky gummy worm attached to the end of a fishing line.
1) Set up fishbowl filled with pretzels positioned 6" from foul line.
2) Tie gummy worm so that it hangs 48" from the tip of the rod.
3) Prepare gummy worm by getting it wet and wringing it out until it's sticky.
4) When the clock starts, player may raise the fishing rod and attempt to fish pretzels out of the fishbowl and get the pretzel into his or her mouth.
5) Player must stand behind the foul line at all times or the game is over.
6) If the player touches the string or gummy worm while a pretzel is attached, that pretzel won't count.
7) String may not be wound around the fishing pole during an attempt.
8) To complete the game, player must successfully retrieve a pretzel from the fish bowl and get it into his or her mouth within the 60-second time limit.