Player must separate 20 playing cards into 5 groups of identical cards, 1 at a time.
1) Set up 5 tables in a circle around 1 center table that has all 20 cards spread out on it.
2) When the clock starts, player may turn over a card and place that card face up on any table. That table is now only for cards of that value.
3) Cards must be placed into groups of 4 of a kind on each of the tables selected by the player. If a card is placed on the wrong table, the game is over.
4) The player may only have 1 card in his or her possession at a time.
5) Any card that drops on the floor must be placed on a table before the player can continue.
6) To complete the game, the player must place all 20 cards in groups of 4-of-a-kind, face up on the 5 tables within the 60-second time limit.