Player must separate 20 playing cards into 5 groups of identical cards, 1 at a time.
The Sound of Music
Watch the full episode of the must-see event online now.
1) Set up 5 tables in a circle around 1 center table that has all 20 cards spread out on it.
2) When the clock starts, player may turn over a card and place that card face up on any table. That table is now only for cards of that value.
3) Cards must be placed into groups of 4 of a kind on each of the tables selected by the player. If a card is placed on the wrong table, the game is over.
4) The player may only have 1 card in his or her possession at a time.
5) Any card that drops on the floor must be placed on a table before the player can continue.
6) To complete the game, the player must place all 20 cards in groups of 4-of-a-kind, face up on the 5 tables within the 60-second time limit.
Thanks for visiting the official site of "Minute To Win It." Hundreds of challenges were tested for "Minute To Win It," many of which are posted here. Some of the challenges you see on this site may be physically challenging, so please talk to your doctor before trying them, and don't do any that you think may not be safe for you. If you do try them, please make sure you are in a controlled environment with proper safety measures in place. Anyone practicing or playing the challenges as shown on this site, or with modifications, does so at his / her own risk. Materials provided on this site are intended for educational and entertainment purposes only.