While blindfolded, collect 2 balls balanced on cardboard tubes.
1) Cut 2 cardboard tubes so that each is in 2 pieces, with 1 piece twice as long as the other (2 short tubes and 2 long tubes).
2) Spread out the tubes in a playing area so that they stand vertically with a ball balanced on top of each.
3) After being blindfolded, the player is spun around 2 times then the clock begins.
4) When the clock starts, the player begins searching for a ball (without crawling).
5) If a ball touches the floor at any time, it is out of play.
6) To complete the game, player must obtain 2 balls (holding them at the same time) within the 60-second time limit.