While blindfolded, collect 2 balls balanced on cardboard tubes.
New Tonight 8/7c. Catch up on the season premiere online.
1) Cut 2 cardboard tubes so that each is in 2 pieces, with 1 piece twice as long as the other (2 short tubes and 2 long tubes).
2) Spread out the tubes in a playing area so that they stand vertically with a ball balanced on top of each.
3) After being blindfolded, the player is spun around 2 times then the clock begins.
4) When the clock starts, the player begins searching for a ball (without crawling).
5) If a ball touches the floor at any time, it is out of play.
6) To complete the game, player must obtain 2 balls (holding them at the same time) within the 60-second time limit.
Thanks for visiting the official site of "Minute To Win It." Hundreds of challenges were tested for "Minute To Win It," many of which are posted here. Some of the challenges you see on this site may be physically challenging, so please talk to your doctor before trying them, and don't do any that you think may not be safe for you. If you do try them, please make sure you are in a controlled environment with proper safety measures in place. Anyone practicing or playing the challenges as shown on this site, or with modifications, does so at his / her own risk. Materials provided on this site are intended for educational and entertainment purposes only.