Player must hold a stack of blue cups with 1 red cup at the bottom. Player must move cups 1 at a time from the top to the bottom of the stack, trying to cycle the red cup back to the bottom of the stack.
1) Set up the stack of cups so that there's 1 red cup with 39 blue cups stacked on top of it.
2) When the clock starts, player may grab a single cup from the top of the stack and place it on the bottom of the stack.
3) Player must use 1 hand to grab each cup, and must alternate hands with each cup.
4) If more than 1 cup is removed at a time, player must place all cups that are outside of the stack back on top of the stack before continuing.
5) Player must play the game from a standing position.
6) To complete the game, the red cup must be placed on the bottom after traveling through the stack, and the stack must be held in 1 hand at the red cup within the 60-second time limit.